B4 - General Topic 2024 #21 (January)

26 minutes ago, northguy said:

Thx. They did the same tactic in every game, nothing in 1. half,

then killing it in the second. France is a challenge though tomorrow.

you i don't know anything about handball so i can't say anything about tactics and stuff, i think france is the winner of the olympics

29 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Watching Karma in back yard, I could snuggle with her too but the thought of  4 or 5 hours would be a "tough cow to fuck" as my grampa used to say.

I say

snuggle-fuck-go   have_some_adventure  as in go to beach or something

snuggle-fuck-go   have_some_adventure

snuggle-fuck-go   have_some_adventure and repeat

That would be much better day.

you but I'd rather let tantra into the villa and watch something where real feelings from both sides are in play than what happens either tomorrow or from Monday again, where only one person brings real feelings into play and the other person will only talk rubbish to achieve his goals and the other person out of love (no matter how twisted their love is) will go along with everything

• Sad 1

46 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

you but I'd rather let tantra into the villa and watch something where real feelings from both sides are in play than what happens either tomorrow or from Monday again, where only one person brings real feelings into play and the other person will I welcome only talk rubbish to achieve his goals and the other person out of love (no matter how twisted their love is) will go along with everything

I welcome the tantra for Karmas sake, I'm just saying  personally at about hour 4 or maybe hour 1 LOL, I would get very restless and need a change.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I welcome the tantra for Karmas sake, I'm just saying  personally at about hour 4 or maybe hour 1 LOL, I would get very restless and need a change.

yes the time they need can be annoying, imagine if max had to sacrifice 4 hours before he was allowed into karmas pussy if he would have that much patience :biggrin:

so before any discussion starts ( that was pure sarcasm from me with karmas pussy dürfte )

• Upvote 1

When I look at Sara like this I don't understand why this girl doesn't see how relaxed she can be without Mass around, when Mass comes home she turns 180 degrees into an idiot who only thinks about sex with Mass.

quite a shame actually, she has much more to offer than that 😐

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

You will have to excuse me while I don't watch.....

it's all good, I'm just enjoying the free time in b4 as long as I can. There will be days or weeks when I won't be here as much, and I won't be scrolling through 100 posts or so to see if anything interesting has happened for me.

alles gut, ich genieß grad die freie Zeit in b4 solange ich sie genießen kann. Es kommen auch wieder Tage oder Wochen wo ich auch nicht so oft hier on bin und werd denn auch eher auf den schlauch hängen bevor ich mir durch 100 Beiträge oder so durch kämpfen um zu schauen ob was für mich interessantes passiert ist.

23 minutes ago, Sulzer said:

You will have to excuse me while I don't watch.....

No one will blame you for that, not even the fanboys.
That pet man is just too annoying

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

When I look at Sara like this I don't understand why this girl doesn't see how relaxed she can be without Mass around, when Mass comes home she turns 180 degrees into an idiot who only thinks about sex with Mass.

quite a shame actually, she has much more to offer than that 😐

Don't forget the intake of alcohol.

• Upvote 2

quite a shame actually, she has much more to offer than that

Die Frage stell ich mir auch, warum sie nicht merkt das sie ohne Max besser dran ist. Ja sie hätte nachdem ersten sex als sie sich geschämt hat die Sache beenden sollen aber ob sie nur alleine an sex mit den anderen denkt würde ich nicht ganz unterschreiben.

Max könnte ja die Beziehung zu Sara beenden wenn er kein Bock mehr hat Sara zu ficken aber leider kann er auf Sara auch nicht verzichten, denn außer Sara und Daytona hat Max niemanden mehr in b7 oder b4 die mit ihm abhängen wollen. Sara hat ja noch Daytona und Karma aber bei Max ist es so das die anderen Mieter ihn er erdulden als sich freuen das er da ist. Denn diese einzigste Person die ihm umarmt ist nur mal Sara die restelichen Mädels grüßen aus Höflichkeit, das beste Beispiel war einmal im Wohnzimmer als er mit eine Flasche Wein an kam und niemand aus b4 oder b7 ein Glas haben wollte nur Azizas Gäste.

I also ask myself why she doesn't realize that she's better off without Max. Yes, she should have ended things after the first sex when she was ashamed, but I wouldn't quite subscribe to the idea that she only thinks about sex with the others.

Max could end the relationship with Sara if he doesn't feel like fucking Sara anymore, but unfortunately he can't do without Sara either, because apart from Sara and Daytona, Max has no one else in b7 or b4 who wants to hang out with him. Sara still has Daytona and Karma, but with Max the other tenants put up with him rather than being happy that he's there. The best example was once in the living room when he arrived with a bottle of wine and nobody from b4 or b7 wanted a glass except Aziza's guests.

i hope karmas visa runs out soon as sick of her and him.Things are going downhill on most of RLC Recently 

Il y a 13 heures, Aussie_oi_oi a dit :

What's Karma's rates per hour 😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1