B4 - General Topic 2024 #23 (January / February)

16 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

I have no idea, I just know that karma is back in B4 and is in the kitchen

I don't think she is into the cat anymore. She actually had her bedroom door closed. 

Only Wafercop or someone who understands Russian can save us here. What did Karma and Sara say to each other via text messages when Karma came home and was in the kitchen? It was 10.33pm and they continued a few minutes later: Karma was even smiling after Sara's second message

5 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Only Wafercop or someone who understands Russian can save us here. What did Karma and Sara say to each other via text messages when Karma came home and was in the kitchen? It was 10.33pm and they continued a few minutes later: Karma was even smiling after Sara's second message

i think it was just small talk, nothing important because she wouldn't laugh like that if sara said anything about oolong ( only speculations)

2 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Il n'est pas difficile d'imaginer que RLC puisse se diriger vers une crise. Le temps passé loin du projet par ceux qui y participent, Le temps croissant passé dans le garage, contre les intérêts des abonnés, La rumeur selon laquelle Wolf envisage d'organiser des événements en dehors du projet, La qualité des ajouts récents et la pénurie de locataires. Ce n'est pas un look progressiste.

se qu'il fait deja organiser a l'extérieur

37 minutes ago, Rattlesnake316 said:

i don't believe that karma doesn't like the cat anymore, she is actually the only one who takes care of the cat the rest only does it in a needy way except for ney who also took care of the cat when karma wasn't there

True, she feeds and gives it water, but that's about it. 

6 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

She's getting 400 Euro a week, all her food, drink and accommodation. How hou doing?

I think a participant on RLC is getting paid more than 400 Euros a week based on conversations that I have heard from few participants about a year ago but I won't reveal how much they get paid.  You add to it a monthly bonus if they are entitled to a bonus. 

2 hours ago, poncherello said:

compiled all messages

Karma said she got precise with the last bus

Sara joked that they are a team but different teams sometimes

karma joked about Sara's food habits in the middle of the night

Karma said something about inviting an ex girlfriend to bed to tease

Sara joking about the same about Karma's eating habits

Sara who she finished with I do not know what is fun.

Karma finished with I have already told you. Her name is Dasha, and her girlfriend is Sasha. I can't say this is my ex, but she kissed me once.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1