Leora & Paul - (2024) #5

16 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Think of CC forms as place where the members can express themselves and thereby define the forum. When people can play to their keyboard like RLC tenants play to the camera. CC is largely an egalitarian society, exactly like you would find in real life. :cry:

Once I realized that, I nearly ran into the woods and shot myself.

However, in loyalty to our elite group of miscreants, I decided to just ban violent rule breakers and applaud anyone here who can post interesting observations. I give them 10 points for posting interesting observations about RLC because that seems to have become more difficult over the years. For L&P, their lives seem far more simplistic than they did in Krasnoyarsk, and I think that reflects how RLC has changed from being a "project" to being a commercial product.

omg well said. But now I feel it is my duty to play devil's advocate.

It was never a "project". I don't even know what that means. Was it set up to be some sort of documentary? C'mon man. Such an inane and meaningless word to begin with. This shit was set up to take advantage of some young kids from European countries who watched our stupid-ass reality shows here in the U.S., like Jersey Shore, and they thought they could make some quick money. Meanwhile, here they are in their thirties trying to figure out how they got trapped into this shit and how do you get out and where do you go after.

On 2/10/2024 at 9:18 PM, JeannieP said:

I am gradually looking at the old posts and have got the impression that within the forum it’s no longer a matter of a bigger “ dick “ size than Paul, it’s now a matter of who has the bigger “ dick “ within the forum members, those that are pro Leora or those who are not so.

Little boys really never grow up, no matter how big their “ dicks “ get.

I haven't been here as long as Foamy but I have a little experience. He is correct. There are feuds going back before my time. But things in the old days were not as they are now. If I am to understand correctly, we used to have direct contact with the models. I call them models because I have great respect for what they do. With regards to Leora, I have been told some of the old-timers actually had conversations with her.

10 hours ago, Jonno said:

Been the same for years. Not going to change now. 

The Chat Room on the other forum was left to let the obsessives and weird say what they wanted. Look at it now. Plenty no longer visit the Forum at all.  

Do you mean the old RLCF forum? I started there.

6 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I will say this. Are there people here that get tired of pulo's posts?

Pulo is a good guy, he doesn't bother anybody & he'll let you know everything that's happening with Leora and Paul 

• Like 5

Good morning Good Night 

maravilhosa terça feira para todos 

wonderful Tuesday for everyone 

13/02/2024 13/February/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva Paul 

👸🐶🤵

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou Masterchef taxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 jjohndoe1960 pete1960 trestarider howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1