Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Split 5

Guest NL Forever

well yes, maybe there is a part of her that is standing back and objectively/subjectively appraising her own performance in the bedroom department, as in other parts of her life.

OMG...I'm talking a lot of bollocks here... :D

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to clarify, this is the screen I was getting from Uptobox.

It was the collusion app that was triggering it. Not blocking the ad, but the tracker attached to it.

If you download from there, I would recommend a scan afterwards to get rid of their shit. But then, I'm a little picky about others keeping track of what I do on my computer.

I'm officially in love with Nora. Problem is, so many people are recording video that I have a tremendous lag time and screen freezes. It happens in every room. That's why I canceled my membership with RLC. Quality sucks in real time when something gets hot. Either up the capacity to handle the recording, or lose customers. Your call, RLC.

Guest NL Forever

I'm officially in love with Nora. Problem is, so many people are recording video that I have a tremendous lag time and screen freezes. It happens in every room. That's why I canceled my membership with RLC. Quality sucks in real time when something gets hot. Either up the capacity to handle the recording, or lose customers. Your call, RLC.

You need to know her in real life to be in love with her  ;D 

I find that regardless of recording, there is a greater lag when I am (was) signed in than when not signed in (as now) and just watching the free cams. The lag for me was apparent in the free rooms as well as the locked ones when signed in....

LOL!!! Sorry, yes I do seem to complain about a lot of things that these guys do!!! I guess its what makes RLC so compelling.

I do like good hygiene. I do prefer noses to be cleaned using the latest equipment as opposed to the old fashioned finger!!!. I do prefer men to treat their ladies with respect and of course I do prefer quality music!!! Oh and I prefer to treat my cats and dogs kindly.

Other than that I am quite easy going really!!!

I will try to be more tolerant in the future!!! I do hate people who suggest therapy!! Whoops there I go again! :).

I think the forum is great therapy. Now that is something I do LOVE!!!