sex

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

au lieu de l'annoncer et de rien poster, merci de poster des videos ! moi j'ai donné avant, chacun son tour, sinon cassez vous de CC, ras le bol !

You were ban because you posted pics or video on CC ? So you can understand why less than 5% of CC members post video or pics.

au lieu de l'annoncer et de rien poster, merci de poster des videos ! moi j'ai donné avant, chacun son tour, sinon cassez vous de CC, ras le bol !

You were ban because you posted pics or video on CC ? So you can understand why less than 5% of CC members post video or pics.

I've been posting Pics and Vids on CC for over a year and I have never been banned for doing so.

I've been posting Pics and Vids on CC for over a year and I have never been banned for doing so.

I remember you needed to change your IP because you were blocked on reallifecam.

I remember you needed to change your IP because you were blocked on reallifecam.

On reallifecam I have to change the IP quite often because I try entering the backdoor of their site to get full access but I don't think it's because of any content I have posted because I don't have an account with RLC. I do have a couple of hacking buddies that can figure out RLC and how to get in unnoticed but I don't need their help as they'll likely flood the server and shut the site down.

I should start using a proxy server then they can't give me the boot on my real IP.

yes ! oui !

I wish I was premium!!!!!!!!

I was watching whean they had sex and you can be sure you didn't miss anything.

So you only watched for five seconds?

No it was realy bad when they had sex yesterday afternoon. Nora kept all her clothes and we couldn't see anything of the action thanks to the bad position of the cams. Did you really watch them yesterday afternoon ?

SanPer58

Thanks for your help but what is Graber Audio?

Options I have are: 1.  Record system Audio

2. Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)

3. Line (APowersoft_AudioDevice)

4. Do not record Microphone

I have 1 & 4 ticked but do not get sound recorded.

SanPer58

Thanks for your help but what is Graber Audio?

Options I have are: 1.  Record system Audio

2. Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio)

3. Line (APowersoft_AudioDevice)

4. Do not record Microphone

I have 1 & 4 ticked but do not get sound recorded.

The option you need to record RLC audio is option 1.