HOT - Leora cry - Cheating ?

I will say this much she found something on the computer earlier today there time.

and as I type she is back and its probably all over.

Leora hurle sur Paul! ...

soit probleme familliale...soit  .... baleine sous caillou ? -expression

vous savez pourquoi ? quelqu'un peut traduire ?

j'aime pas la savoir comme ça !!!!

So we don't understand a word they are saying, but we name the thread 'HOT - Leora cry - Cheating?'

Ne votre maman et papa savent que vous êtes sur un site pour adultes ?

Dont know why people get mad at paul leora is not dating material in my eyes first of all when paul wants sex she doesnt give it to him only when she wants it.then crying,arguing for no reason.starts to masturbate only to get the followers to see her quit after her 3 seconds when touching herself when she gets up gets on the computer to talk to someone and smiling and laughing i always say shes always accusing  paul cheating i think shes the one cheating.ME BEING PAUL IT WOULD OF BEEN BOOTS TO ASSES ALONG TIME AGO.

So if Leora gets a new boyfriend, meeting the parents for the first time could be interesting.

Mum will probably think she's cute. Dad on the other hand, might be able to give him some fatherly advice: 'She's got a nice arse son, but cries and whines all the time and is a useless fuck, here I've got some videos to prove it and lots of expert opinion from something called CC".

How does that work out for a prospective boyfriend? Be like a hooker bumping in to one of her old clients.