HOT - Leora cry - Cheating ?

So if Leora gets a new boyfriend, meeting the parents for the first time could be interesting.

Mum will probably think she's cute. Dad on the other hand, might be able to give him some fatherly advice: 'She's got a nice arse son, but cries and whines all the time and is a useless fuck, here I've got some videos to prove it and lots of expert opinion from something called CC".

How does that work out for a prospective boyfriend? Be like a hooker bumping in to one of her old clients.

Wow! That's an interesting perception Ozi.

My graphic image is of the new boyfriend raising his white stripped furry tail and saying: I'm gonna date  your daughter or you won't be able to live in this house for another month, motherfucker!

post-19450-145739625331_thumb.jpg

So if Leora gets a new boyfriend, meeting the parents for the first time could be interesting.

Mum will probably think she's cute. Dad on the other hand, might be able to give him some fatherly advice: 'She's got a nice arse son, but cries and whines all the time and is a useless fuck, here I've got some videos to prove it and lots of expert opinion from something called CC".

How does that work out for a prospective boyfriend? Be like a hooker bumping in to one of her old clients.

Wow! That's an interesting perception Ozi.

My graphic image is of the new boyfriend raising his white stripped furry tail and saying: I'm gonna date  your daughter or you won't be able to live in this house for another month, motherfucker!

angro_skunk.jpg

I will say this much she found something on the computer earlier today there time.

and as I type she is back and its probably all over.

See, Pepe is right, she found SOMETHING on the computer earlier today......

My wife and I argue regularly, it's called having a relationship. When we do, people don't automatically assume I've been cheating. More likely she's been on the computer and saw the white walled tyres I bought for the '67 Ford I'm doing up charged against the credit card, even though we sort of agreed we couldn't afford them this quarter. Or I've been on and noticed she forgot to pay the credit card this month, costing us a missed payment fee.

Maybe Leora found out Paul bought a heap of nerdy computer stuff without telling her. Who knows.

There's all sorts of things happen in a relationship, not just sex, but it's what makes the sex so good.

Ozi I like the boyfriend idea  ;D

She did find something while on the computer then immediately called and confronted him... what that was is pure speculation.

I definitely do not believe there is any infidelity going on though.

I'll have to call in agent scooter and do some investigating.

As far as the computer goes.  She might have seen the ad Paul posted on 'Vladamir's List'

AD:  One small pain in the ass dog for sale.  In a hurry, and willing to sell cheap.  Make offer.

I know a guy that breeds snakes for pets, very popular in Australia with almost as many kept as there are cats and dogs. Good for apartment living, no barking, don't have to take them for walks and you only have to feed them once a month.

Anyway, he has hundreds of them and it's more of a hobby that makes a few dollars, so I asked him how he can afford to feed them and he said he uses the classified ads. Apparently there are dozens of people advertising kittens free to good homes every week.

As far as the computer goes.  She might have seen the ad Paul posted on 'Vladamir's List'

AD:  One small pain in the ass dog for sale.  In a hurry, and willing to sell cheap.  Make offer.

I know a guy that breeds snakes for pets, very popular in Australia with almost as many kept as there are cats and dogs. Good for apartment living, no barking, don't have to take them for walks and you only have to feed them once a month.

Anyway, he has hundreds of them and it's more of a hobby that makes a few dollars, so I asked him how he can afford to feed them and he said he uses the classified ads. Apparently there are dozens of people advertising kittens free to good homes every week.

How funny.  Just imagine a snake on a leash.    "Sit snake!'  "Sit",..  "Now roll over"    "Good snake"

But I have to tell you,.. I really, really hate snakes. 

"No little kittens for you, you naughty little snake."   

In regards to Samuel L. Jackson... He was raised by his grandmother in Chattanooga, Tennessee. No father present, mother lived in another city. Jackson was poor, lived in an all black neighborhood. But he is very intelligent, and eventually found his way to Morehouse College. There he associated with some black militants and entered his, quote, "Kill Whitey" period. .... I am rooting for the Damn SNAKES !!!!!!

If anyone is straying in this relationship I think it might possibly be Leora.....just a feeling.....she complains about Paul on the computer all the time, but she has her own dangerous liaisons via the internet....