take the girls phones away

apart from nora who is boring anyway ,if we could take the girls phones and tablets away maybe we can get more things to happen the tall girl goes on her phone for hours at a time why  I sure she can find something else to do shes great but does not do anything she has a great body nice tits and I think she know this too ,I not knocking  them but they do need to have a more of a life unlike us watching all day hoping to see a bit of body or is that just me

You could interaggire with the inhabitants of the houses also through Facebook and pseudonyms and not with the real names, you would have a nice opportunity.

Why the fuck would you want to interact with them on Facebook? By the way, that's interagire, one g, which is probably why it didn't translate.

PeterPan, the boy who never grew up, well fucking chosen, it fits. Is that 1998, 16 yrs old?

Another fuckwit, three posts since May and again we want to communicate with the RLC girls. Go back and hide in the shadows.

I must admit I rarely check this apartment lately. But when I do so, the girls are always checking their phones or tablets. Or they are sleeping. It's ridiculous!

Hopefully we can welcome some new girls (or a new couple) next month. Because this experiment is a total failure in my opinion.

And Nora is just as boring as the others. Yeah, she masturbated once, but could you see anything? or did I miss something? And she had sex because she has the opportunity to invite her boyfriend (or husband). If the other girls had the same opportunity they would have done the same, I guess.