Leora & Paul - (2024) #6

Leora that was the most disappointing thing I have ever witnessed. It went from something really good to unwatchable with terrible angles and honestly no enthusiasm. I will be cancelling my subscription for that waste of time. This may be the most boring apartment these days. Linda has really stepped up her game but Leora has gone in the opposite direction.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

C'est ce que l'on appel baiser a la russe ,on baise crade et on se fait propre après,et Leora qui d'ordinaire est très regardante sur la propreté a bouffé le fromage et l'urine 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, spartacus734 said:

Leora that was the most disappointing thing I have ever witnessed. It went from something really good to unwatchable with terrible angles and honestly no enthusiasm. I will be cancelling my subscription for that waste of time. This may be the most boring apartment these days. Linda has really stepped up her game but Leora has gone in the opposite direction.  

I thought that the build up was good along with her for-play and vibrator, she was enjoying it so it seems and so was I, but then for reasons best known to her she changed locations and the atmosphere , and unfortunately for us viewers the excitement levels went downhill from there on. There were potentially situations that showed promise, Paul slapping her behind for instance, had he carried on and she had allowed him to then perhaps it would have raised the interest levels.With the main lights turned off and unusually poor positioning it wasn’t the best I have seen her give us but hardly enough reason to cancel a subscription.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, RdKing said:

Surely you mean your subscription...😜

Haha, yes I did mean my subscription but  it was also a general answer. For instance, was it bad enough for you to cancel yours?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1