Leora Paul Original identity???

Guest 000rpm000

Yes i think this girl.What u guys think???

I think you are another one of the growing breed of fuckwits that CC seems to have attracted recently. I think you should spend your free time researching them. Then, when you find them, I think you should see if you can find a big enough rock you can all crawl under together. Enough thinking for now.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you are another one of the growing breed of fuckwits that CC seems to have attracted recently. I think you should spend your free time researching them. Then, when you find them, I think you should see if you can find a big enough rock you can all crawl under together. Enough thinking for now.

the important thing here is to not reveal anything about the identity of the people we have identified !!! if a photo outside rlc diana, leora or any other rlc girls is posted and does not reveal the location or identity of the girl, I do not see what there is wrong !!!dropoff window if your goal is to continue to matter and you wank cock on unknown, then good for you !!! you continue to polish the shaft in front of your computer and stop pissing others !!! members who think they are good moral moderators seriously starting to piss us !!! if you do not know vouler then stay in your fantasy !!! photos that do not allow identified and not wear harm to persons, bring more to DC. If you do not want to see them, do not watch !!!

the important thing here is to not reveal anything about the identity of the people we have identified !!! if a photo outside rlc diana, leora or any other rlc girls is posted and does not reveal the location or identity of the girl, I do not see what there is wrong !!!dropoff window if your goal is to continue to matter and you wank cock on unknown, then good for you !!! you continue to polish the shaft in front of your computer and stop pissing others !!! members who think they are good moral moderators seriously starting to piss us !!! if you do not know vouler then stay in your fantasy !!! photos that do not allow identified and not wear harm to persons, bring more to DC. If you do not want to see them, do not watch !!!

There are a few members on cc that are going to great lengths to discover the true identity of RLC members and I mean great lengths, based on an e-mail that I was obviously sent by mistake.

Extract:

Frankly, if you have discovered the identity of sofie and lilu (nastya or anastasya), bravo! I tried with your directions on vk, but of nastya's 29 years in Moscow, there are more than 7000! This gave nothing with anastasya, either in Moscow or in Barcelona. When to sofie, nothing either! my research in Russian have nothing given, as for example "Russian in Barcelona model.....................................................".

That my friend is not normal.

As for your post above, didn't make much sense, was mostly a lot of wank as far as I'm concerned. Take your own advice, you don't like my posts, don't fucking read them.

If the information is not sourced about the RLC members from the RLC site, then it's not relevant to cc. If you want to pm other people with this personal information, for whatever perverted reason, that's your business, as long as you send it to the right person.

There are a few members on cc that are going to great lengths to discover the true identity of RLC members and I mean great lengths, based on an e-mail that I was obviously sent by mistake.

Extract:

Frankly, if you have discovered the identity of sofie and lilu (nastya or anastasya), bravo! I tried with your directions on vk, but of nastya's 29 years in Moscow, there are more than 7000! This gave nothing with anastasya, either in Moscow or in Barcelona. When to sofie, nothing either! my research in Russian have nothing given, as for example "Russian in Barcelona model.....................................................".

As for your post above, didn't make much sense, was mostly a lot of wank as far as I'm concerned. Take your own advice, you don't like my posts, don't fucking read them.

If the information is not sourced about the RLC members from the RLC site, then it's not relevant to cc. If you want to pm other people with this personal information, for whatever perverted reason, that's your business, as long as you send it to the right person.

I do not see how your personal message here has any use !!! yes, some members of CC like to research the people they watch every day, for months or years !!! yes, we échangons our information, so what? !!! almost all of the girls are now identifed rlc, he this would not have caused enormous scandals ?? nora was identified rlc On arrival, there was many months and are back today !!! I am Accors on one point, is that asshole unveiled to the identity of Diana, with her name and even his phone number. identities must ABSOLUTELY NOT be shared in public !!! but if the photos do not be traced back to the source, I do not see where is the problem ...

Extract:

I do not see how your personal message here has any use !!! yes, some members of CC like to research the people they watch every day, for months or years !!! yes, we échangons our information, so what? !!! almost all of the girls are now identifed rlc, he this would not have caused enormous scandals ?? nora was identified rlc On arrival, there was many months and are back today !!! I am Accors on one point, is that asshole unveiled to the identity of Diana, with her name and even his phone number. identities must ABSOLUTELY NOT be shared in public !!! but if the photos do not be traced back to the source, I do not see where is the problem ...

You do not see how my personal message here has any use? Now that I find interesting. Maybe I'll have to post the whole e-mail to see if it has relevance.

When you translate stalking, which is what you are doing, into French it comes up with harcèlement criminel. Typical French, they don't have just one word for it. So translated back to English, you get criminal harassment. Does that ring any bells, turn on any lights in that thick head of yours.

So you research the people for months or years and agree that the information shouldn't be made public. Yet you exchange that information with others, people you don't know. What do they do with that information, do you have any idea? What the fuck do you do with it?

Great idea. I make the same request to you as that other fuckwit, post your real name, your address, your profile, for all of us to see, after all there's no harm in knowing it according to you, it will just save me months, even years, of research, though it wouldn't take me years, or even months to find you. And what will I do with that information?

Extract:

You do not see how my personal message here has any use? Now that I find interesting. Maybe I'll have to post the whole e-mail to see if it has relevance.

When you translate stalking, which is what you are doing, into French it comes up with harcèlement criminel. Typical French, they don't have just one word for it. So translated back to English, you get criminal harassment. Does that ring any bells, turn on any lights in that thick head of yours.

So you research the people for months or years and agree that the information shouldn't be made public. Yet you exchange that information with others, people you don't know. What do they do with that information, do you have any idea? What the fuck do you do with it?

Great idea. I make the same request to you as that other fuckwit, post your real name, your address, your profile, for all of us to see, after all there's no harm in knowing it according to you, it will just save me months, even years, of research, though it wouldn't take me years, or even months to find you. And what will I do with that information?

1- I said that we research on people we look for months or years, not that our research lasted for years, I have personally something else to do.

2 people with whom I share are trusted and in very limited numbers.

3- you have the option here of review, as we all do, but certainly not to impose a dictatorship to others, insults and threats.

4- Have you seen a single picture out rlc posted by me from the case diana ?? do I given any identification ??

5- I do not show myself on the internet, if I did, I will assume to be recognized because it is the risk ....

6. We do not need members who police improvise on CC, and is used to threaten other members cc, which does not have the same view !!!!

7- If you search for facebook or vk of a girl showing off on the internet, this is called "stalking", definitely you stop the drug, dear friend, and and you change your words!!!

I have trouble knowing who I am myself, never mind the identities of CC members, or RLC couples. I am currently Lera, (Leora lookalike-NOT) but in a week's time, who knows.......male, female, dog even.

I have trouble knowing who I am myself, never mind the identities of CC members, or RLC couples. I am currently Lera, (Leora lookalike-NOT) but in a week's time, who knows.......male, female, dog even.

You need to find one and stick with it I am old and you confuse the hell out of me changing all the time like  chameleon. lol ;D

By the way I like your avatar.