B2 - General Topic 2024 #5 (February / March)

15 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She should tell Wolf about.

He used a condom.

In the further bitter conversation, it turns out that the guy is aware of her 'slutting around, sucking dick, taking cum in her ass from a complete stranger. You have lost your purness.'
They start calling each other the biggest slut in Barcelona.

• Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Lookwarm said:

Aziza in to visit with Nadia.

She was already in B2 around 14h20 with lots of bags and her skateboard. Greeted Dayana who had yet to go to a dinner. (dinner is a code word for ? Her bag was full of things you don't use at a dinner.) Nadia's chlamidya friend asked her about her plans. She went to do her nails and pack her suitcase for work. I think he replied, "Paris." She now has work for a man whose name she did not want to reveal.

These working girls remain mysterious. Maybe ask the guy with the strange hair bun?

7 minutes ago, Borbora said:

She was already in B2 around 14h20 with lots of bags and her skateboard. Greeted Dayana who had yet to go to a dinner. (dinner is a code word for ? Her bag was full of things you don't use at a dinner.) Nadia's chlamidya friend asked her about her plans. She went to do her nails and pack her suitcase for work. I think he replied, "Paris." She now has work for a man whose name she did not want to reveal.

These working girls remain mysterious. Maybe ask the guy with the strange hair bun?

Not just friend, but ex-husband too.

3 hours ago, Borbora said:

This is not a new story, the rich guy from Paris has yet to appear, over several months. But she seems a nice person, just a bit dreamy. 

9 hours ago, Borbora said:

He used a condom.

In the further bitter conversation, it turns out that the guy is aware of her 'slutting around, sucking dick, taking cum in her ass from a complete stranger. You have lost your purness.'
They start calling each other the biggest slut in Barcelona.

And it's clear they have no idea who gave it to who. I assumed that Nadia got infected by Massi, Sara, and gang during the New Years orgy. But it's very possible that Nadia infected them all after she had unprotected sex with her ex right before New Years. This actually makes perfect sense and I would never of expected it to have happened this way. The funny thing is... she wouldn't let her ex touch her for the longest time, and then when she did, she made him wear a rubber. I thought she was being pretty harsh on her ex but as it turns out, it was for good reason. That ex is a walking, talking STD! 

P.S. I'm pretty sure the condom either broke or fell off when Wolf and her had sex on the couch. She should probably tell him to get tested.

19 minutes ago, desinc said:

And it's clear they have no idea who gave it to who. I assumed that Nadia got infected by Massi, Sara, and gang during the New Years orgy. But it's very possible that Nadia infected them all after she had unprotected sex with her ex right before New Years. This actually makes perfect sense and I would never of expected it to have happened this way. The funny thing is... she wouldn't let her ex touch her for the longest time, and then when she did, she made him wear a rubber. I thought she was being pretty harsh on her ex but as it turns out, it was for good reason. That ex is a walking, talking STD! 

P.S. I'm pretty sure the condom either broke or fell off when Wolf and her had sex on the couch. She should probably tell him to get tested.

Also could be that Nadia got from someone out of the project. After New Year's Eve all of them went on a private sex party, so I guess they were tested before attending the party. Nadia was invited but declined.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Also could be that Nadia got from someone out of the project. After New Year's Eve all of them went on a private sex party, so I guess they were tested before attending the party. Nadia was invited but declined.

image.jpeg.10300402982dbdf099f442a989823e70.jpeg

Private sex party?? Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?? (Different Strokes reference) Nadia arrived New Years eve and stayed at the villa's for a week if I remember right. When was this party? After that?

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

That would be her 2nd infection since new years.  She needs to figure out the No Glove, No Love rule.  :biggrin:

The same girl that was slagging girls off for being like that. 🤣

Vanessa Lachey Hawaii GIF by CBS