B2 - General Topic 2024 #5 (February / March)

Cams are freaking out it seems. At least at B2.

Video stops. When I refresh, it starts playing the same scene from minutes ago again, then stops again. Always the same scene when I refresh again.

Edit: B2 under maintenance now.

Edit 2: Time for Tonya to take a shower now that we can't see her... 😉 Or is she less prude over here?... Haven't really watched much the last week or so, since before she moved here.

• Haha 1

"Tonya the Terrible" WTF RLC.... she has not been a good fit for the RLC model since day one... So why give her the boot and find someone who is a much better fit for RLC ??? Sometimes I do question the judgement of the managers of RLC !!! :Tonya the Terrible" needs to GO !!!! Totally Worthless this one is !!!

Image result for give her the boot gifsImage result for give her the boot to the curb gifs

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Thestarider said:

"Tonya the Terrible" WTF RLC.... she has not been a good fit for the RLC model since day one... So why give her the boot and find someone who is a much better fit for RLC ??? Sometimes I do question the judgement of the managers of RLC !!! :Tonya the Terrible" needs to GO !!!! Totally Worthless this one is !!!

Image result for give her the boot gifsImage result for give her the boot to the curb gifs

I'm sorry, but I don't agree. Tonya behaves normally, she doesn't hide like others. She has a beautiful body. Who likes it when Day showers so often and walks around her room naked? She hides intimate actions. I'd rather look at Tonya. Octavia has also withdrawn completely, perhaps as a result of a “punitive action”. The only thing that was interesting was their conversations because they were conducted in English.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Melle2 said:

I'm sorry, but I don't agree. Tonya behaves normally, she doesn't hide like others. She has a beautiful body. Who likes it when Day showers so often and walks around her room naked? She hides intimate actions. I'd rather look at Tonya. Octavia has also withdrawn completely, perhaps as a result of a “punitive action”. The only thing that was interesting was their conversations because they were conducted in English.

Yeah, I liked the interactions with Octavia and I prefer "real" girls/couples way more than the exhibitionist stuff we see most of the time. 

But, I have a strong dislike with about anything that's fake so that might be it.