B2 - General Topic 2024 #5 (February / March)

50 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Is it me, or does it look like Dayana is getting ready to move out.  Only bathroom stuff on the counter...the bedroom looks like it is ready for the housecleaner to prep for the next one.

She tidied up everything in the drawers and cupboards on Sunday evening. Monday evening she heard some wonderful news on her voicemail from her "Agent?", with an accompanying dance of joy.

(22h24')

So the most beautifulest girl Esmi is gone for reasons unknown. And now we have this dead zone in B2. Esmi was always doing something to keep you watching for the unexpected from her, Hope to she her again in the future..😉

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, RonS said:

So the most beautifulest girl Esmi is gone for reasons unknown. And now we have this dead zone in B2. Esmi was always doing something to keep you watching for the unexpected from her, Hope to she her again in the future..😉

I didn't think they needed a reason to leave a temporary assignment!!! Other than that, I agree with everything else you have said. I am sure she will be back, but she will ensure she is not sharing with that dipshit Nadia ever again being as they fell out with each other.   

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, RonS said:

Most beautiful girl 🤣

That 70S Show Lol GIF

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, RdKing said:

Most beautiful girl 🤣

she was boring but had a class and appearance that is far above the standard plastic RLC girls, natural beauty beats plastic and botox

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xarvaz said:

she was boring but had a class and appearance that is far above the standard plastic RLC girls, natural beauty beats plastic and botox

Class not boring to me.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1