B2 - General Topic 2024 #5 (February / March)

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ich frage mich jetzt eines: Werden sie Sex auf Nadias Bett haben und was ist, wenn sie noch einmal pinkelt... kommt mir wirklich schrecklich vor.

Es wäre ein toller Plan, wenn sie nach B2 ziehen würde, vielleicht würde sich die Atmosphäre in der Villa verbessern  😄

Mit Karma alleine könnten sie Recht haben ! Aber die Atmosphäre würde sich sofort negativ  für die Chemie zwischen den Mädchen verändern wenn Tantra mehr als ein paar Stunden dort anwesend wäre. Das gilt für alle Boys die die Mädchen in ihre Betten und den Gemeinschaftsraum lassen.

29 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Tani left half a year ago and I still think she is n:o1! If Karma shoud leave I wouldn't forget her either !!

I would also like to see Tani as number 1, but I find her disrespect towards viewers in recent months inexcusable

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

I would also like to see Tani as number 1, but I find her disrespect towards viewers in recent months inexcusable

She left RLC and stays away. We have to respect that !

Just now, Lasse said:

She left RLC and stays away. We have to respect that !

I'm not talking about her leaving, the girls have to know that themselves but in her last months she was nothing but an empty bed and she came once a week with a mandatory masturbation to leave again the next day.. that was not okay

4 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sie hat RLC verlassen und bleibt weg. Das müssen wir respektieren!

Für Tani ist es sehr gut nicht mehr bei RLC zu sein. Übrigens auch Radi nicht ! Im jetzigen Zustand von RLC wären diese beiden wunderbaren Mädchen , und noch einige andere, vollkommen fehl am Platze .

il y a 59 minutes, Lasse a dit :

Je dois dire que c'était une réponse rapide !!!! Le karma a certainement sa place, mais pas en B4 !

Le Karma n'a plus sa place nulle part, elle peut se barrer avec son cretin de Gourou

Qu'ils aillent faire leurs cretineries ailleurs que sur RLC, on en a marre et puis maintenant elle l'amene dans les autres appartements 

Et bien merde alors !!!  

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I'm not talking about her leaving, the girls have to know that themselves but in her last months she was nothing but an empty bed and she came once a week with a mandatory masturbation to leave again the next day.. that was not okay

She had goten together with a new guy who unfortunatly was terrified of cameras!! He seems to have made her happy and loved ! Fromher pictures on IG you can see a young mature woman shining with happyness!!

• Like 1