B2 - General Topic 2024 #5 (February / March)

Karma and Chris were both happy to see each other ! I indulge Karma to have some happyness now and then. I can't see their slow-sex other then on replay where you can make large "time-jumps" !! I wouldn't be surprised if Karma has  applied for a move to B2. She doesnt have any friends in B4 - B7. Sara has been more or less hostile since Karmas prank in the LR! It was Karmas mistake not understanding that Sara can't take a joke!! KARMA IS THE 2:nd BEST !!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Karma and Chris were both happy to see each other ! I indulge Karma to have some happyness now and then. I can't see their slow-sex other then on replay where you can make large "time-jumps" !! I wouldn't be surprised if Karma has  applied for a move to B2. She doesnt have any friends in B4 - B7. Sara has been more or less hostile since Karmas prank in the LR! It was Karmas mistake not understanding that Sara can't take a joke!! KARMA IS THE 2:nd BEST !!

Karma was in B2 with later joining her, Tantra...and you STILL mention B4 people. Why oh WHY oh WHYYYYY lol. Karma clearly does not belong in the project lol. Totally pointless bringing Sara into the conversation lol, although on the other hand Sara does seem to be VERY happy with Massi...so woss the issue 😆😆😆

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Karma was in B2 with later joining her, Tantra...and you STILL mention B4 people. Why oh WHY oh WHYYYYY lol. Karma clearly does not belong in the project lol. Totally pointless bringing Sara into the conversation lol, although on the other hand Sara does seem to be VERY happy with Massi...so woss the issue 😆😆😆

I must say that was a quick reply !!!! Karma for sure belongs-but not in B4!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lasse said:

B2. She doesnt have any friends in B4 - B7.

Apart from Sara and Massimo (also starting to get boring for me) there is very little happening in Barcelona. Even the parties are incredibly boring and incestuous.

11 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I must say that was a quick reply !!!! Karma for sure belongs-but not in B4!

Well because I am already online. It's evident Karma does not fit in well anywhere and I'm looking forward to her last day in the project...and then you will have to just feel besotted with another girl lol.  

1 minute ago, TfiDeano said:

Well because I am already online. It's evident Karma does not fit in well anywhere and I'm looking forward to her last day in the project...and then you will have to just feel besotted with another girl lol.  

Tani left half a year ago and I still think she is n:o1! If Karma shoud leave I wouldn't forget her either !!

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Tani left half a year ago and I still think she is n:o1! If Karma shoud leave I wouldn't forget her either !!

We all have our favourites I guess, it happens. There are also those we will never forget too, and I'll never forget Karma, that is for certain...simply because she is talked about all the time both positively and negatively on here and the XCF lol. 

19 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Eh bien parce que je suis déjà en ligne. Il est évident que Karma ne s'intègre bien nulle part et j'attends avec impatience son dernier jour dans le projet... et ensuite vous devrez simplement vous sentir amoureux d'une autre fille mdr.  

et toi quand annonce tu ton dernier jour que l'ont soit tranquille😁

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

We all have our favourites I guess, it happens. There are also those we will never forget too, and I'll never forget Karma, that is for certain...simply because she is talked about all the time both positively and negatively on here and the XCF lol. 

We agree then !! Please tell me what is "XCF"??

I'm wondering one thing now, are they going to have sex on Nadia's bed and what if she pees all over again... seems really terrible to me.

It would be a great plan if she moved to B2, perhaps the atmosphere in the villa would improve 😄

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Borbora said:

Abgesehen von Sara und Massimo (auch langsam langweilig für mich) ist in Barcelona sehr wenig los. Sogar die Partys sind unglaublich langweilig und inzestuös.

Eigentlich hat Karma und ihr seltsamer Tantra-Mensch in B2 nichts verloren. Ihr Zimmer ist in B4 und da gehört sie auch hin ! Oder sie zieht offiziell nach B2 . Tonya scheint nicht sehr begeistert zu sein. Das kann ich gut verstehen. Wenn jeder und jede nach eigener Vollmacht die Häuser und die Zimmer wechselt  ist das Chaos vorprogrammiert. Mir sieht das immer mehr als Zufluchtsort für Mädchen mit Problemen  mit anderen Mietern/Mieterinnen aus. 

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Eigentlich hat Karma und ihr seltsamer Tantra-Mensch in B2 nichts verloren. Ihr Zimmer ist in B4 und da gehört sie auch hin ! Oder sie zieht offiziell nach B2 . Tonya scheint nicht sehr begeistert zu sein. Das kann ich gut verstehen. Wenn jeder und jede nach eigener Vollmacht die Häuser und die Zimmer wechselt  ist das Chaos vorprogrammiert. Mir sieht das immer mehr als Zufluchtsort für Mädchen mit Problemen  mit anderen Mietern/Mieterinnen aus. 

you clearly state the problem of B2 here, it is a waste dump for people with problems and the permanent residents are bothered by that, not fair I think