Matching frame rate

Guest Squirrel

Guest Squirrel

I'm not sure where to post this, so forgive me, but does anyone know of any software that is capable of matching RLC's current THREE FRAMES PER MINUTE frame rate? It seems that whenever anything interesting might happen, they suddenly and miraculously disappear, and I am left processing ten-minutes of useless freeze frame!

I'm not sure where to post this, so forgive me, but does anyone know of any software that is capable of matching RLC's current THREE FRAMES PER MINUTE frame rate? It seems that whenever anything interesting might happen, they suddenly and miraculously disappear, and I am left processing ten-minutes of useless freeze frame!

I have found that it is a bit of a hit and miss affair trying to record stuff. sometimes the feed is good but at other times I have experienced the same annoying problem. I use rtmpdump and the other slightly irritating problem is that it keeps on disconnecting itself randomly.....which means I can't just leave it running to record overnight or when I am out for  example.

I use Screen Recorder, it keeps 24 hours of recording, the only inconvenience is the loss of connection that sometimes happens, the other software I use is Ocam he's great but keep only two hours of recording!

I use Screen Recorder, it keeps 24 hours of recording, the only inconvenience is the loss of connection that sometimes happens, the other software I use is Ocam he's great but keep only two hours of recording!

Is it freeware?

Is it freeware?

The OCAM yeah, you can use Screen Recorder for 30days!

I have noticed the same loss of connection if RLC is on for a long time - several hours. Is that built into the RLC service so it disconnects after a time? The "contract" says "unlimited!" Or...Is that a function of the Internet Provider? In my case it will "freeze frame" and continue to show that frame so this would lead me to believe it is not the service provider. Others must have noticed this too?

thanks - Ideas?  ???

I have noticed the same loss of connection if RLC is on for a long time - several hours. Is that built into the RLC service so it disconnects after a time? The "contract" says "unlimited!" Or...Is that a function of the Internet Provider? In my case it will "freeze frame" and continue to show that frame so this would lead me to believe it is not the service provider. Others must have noticed this too?

thanks - Ideas?  ???

Same problem here. Looking for a way to fix this problem.