What's going on with Stephan?

What's going on with Stephan, why does he not seem interested in sex?  She jumped in bed with him completly naked and he showed no interest.

Let's put him and Anton in bed together... maybe that would interest both of them.

not that there has ever been any action from elana those two are lost there was about a 3min session in the shower today real sad ..... stefan is seriously looseing his touch they start tonight for a split sec he then goes to being a lil whimp and crying about whatever you can see almas upset as of a cpl min ago she was laying there with her eyes open aggervated ..... i caught her rubbing acpl of times i dont know that she got any bennifit i have only 2days left so if it dont auto draft i wont renew its just become the same ole crap nothing new they have promised new tennats nothing the only ones on here that constantly try to please and entertain one another is aerial idk every ive got to see cpls come and go and i think its as bad now as its ever been stefan is a childish twit he was whining today like a two year old he doesnt deserve her and maybe one day she will figure that out in the mean time i guess he can keep the ointment on his self and do the best he can oh and of coars passing gas under the blankets im sure she loves that

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I thought I also saw Alma doing some light rubbing on top of the sheets.  Nothing that could have taken care of any strong needs though.  You can always count on Ariel and Harvey.

Out of all the couples Ariel and Harvey seem to enjoy each others company the most. Stepan is just a typical younger inexperienced guy. Alma is probally his high school sweet heart.