Caroline & Park (2024) #2

I think there was a plan for a visitor, not going to say it was Frisky (probably was) and I think they cancelled.   Caroline has been primping quite a bit to be home alone.   Park doesn't get home for another 4 hours, so she wasn't doing it for him.

31 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

And friend #3 arrives..  we haven't named her yet.  Not Frisky or Gabby.  😞

I don't think she deserves a name until she does something of interest. She comes to all the parties but I don't think she is coupled to any of the guy friends they have. 

2 minutes ago, desinc said:

I don't think she deserves a name until she does something of interest. She comes to all the parties but I don't think she is coupled to any of the guy friends they have. 

I don't foresee that ever happening.  She looks like walking OCD.  I'll bet everything is in it's place in her house.  She made sure to turn off the hall and bathroom light as she walked past them when she arrived.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

I don't foresee that ever happening.  She looks like walking OCD.  I'll bet everything is in it's place in her house.  She made sure to turn off the hall and bathroom light as she walked past them when she arrived.

She has a guy anyway, so this one is from the 'Dinner Party' group that includes Scarlett and Casper. 

4 hours ago, chogdad said:

She has a guy anyway, so this one is from the 'Dinner Party' group that includes Scarlett and Casper. 

Really, she has a guy? I've never seen her sit next to the same guy twice during their parties.

Which one is he? The guy with the one T-rex arm?

3 minutes ago, desinc said:

Really, she has a guy? I've never seen her sit next to the same guy twice during their parties.

Which one is he? The guy with the one T-rex arm?

I thought so, but maybe i'm wrong? I know that each time i've seen her there until tonight, he is there too. Maybe it's just a friend, could be. 

18 hours ago, desinc said:

Do you have vision problems?🤣
This girl regularly comes with just her boyfriend without any other friends, she already came with her boyfriend when it was Scarlett and Casper in this apartment
We also just learned a few days ago that they also have a dog

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

We also just learned a few days ago that they also have a dog

Of course, they had the dog with them last Sunday! Thanks for confirming.

11 minutes ago, chogdad said:

Both Caroline and Gabby in just Bras in the kitchen, beers opened. Looks a good day!

Unfortunately, we've never seen any interest shown between those two.  Heck, we just found out 10 days ago that Gabby was bi (or at least is in experimental mode post boyfriend).