Caroline & Park (2024) #2

9 hours ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Park and Caroline should spend a weekend with Amalia and Mati, Mati can teach Park a thing or two about being a relationship with a bisexual woman.

Yes I agree, Mati is very wise to trust Amalia the way he does. Amalia is one of the best at setting up the opportunity for the best chance of success by communicating effectively and making everyone feel comfortable.

Dylan was really good at it as well by knowing when it was the right time to pull the trigger. Massimo and Wolf seem to rely on the girls level of intoxication to open the gates for them.

Mati is still learning as he has been overly anxious in the past to get in there and start playing, which makes the guest uncomfortable. I've noticed this with both Marilyn and their latest sleep over guest. Amalia has to keep him reigned in as to not scare off the 3rd participant. She gives him a lot coaching by secretly signaling to him what he should and shouldn't be doing.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

8hrs and still UM What could have gone wrong? 🤔

Venera and Lion's apartment has been offline since around 12:00am too.  Could be doing some remote software updates and such?   Don't think they'd shut them down in the middle of the night for minor visitors the next day, but I suppose that's a possibility.

16 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

Yeah... Park is in trouble!  Caroline masturbated on the couch while talking to "someone" on the phone last time... for hours!!!

*after she talked with someone.

She was listing to music while bating last night on the couch.