Caroline & Park (2024) #2

12 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Park must have watched the replay at work.  He's being all face sucky and grab assy since he got home.

I really hope he doesn't get mad at her and no problems start, because she is not to blame for anything.

7 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I really hope he doesn't get mad at her and no problems start, because she is not to blame for anything.

Park and Caroline should spend a weekend with Amalia and Mati, Mati can teach Park a thing or two about being a relationship with a bisexual woman.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Park and Caroline should spend a weekend with Amalia and Mati, Mati can teach Park a thing or two about being a relationship with a bisexual woman.

For shure. But even if it isn't the case, he must accept more that girls can just have a little fun too.

You'd have to be a fucking idiot to be pissed at 2 girls getting it on in your apartment. 

Watching them there was a good chance something was going to happen if both stayed over. 

• Like 2

Caroline probably went over to one of the girls apartment to try and pick back up where she left the action last night. The other girls are gonna say... "nah, we're good"

I think Caroline ironed out a lot of the wrinkles through extensive texting back and forth throughout the day with Park. This guy has hit the lottery and is sitting in a great position. Now, if he could only realize it and add a little fertilizer (booze and opportunities) here and there he could nurture this phenomenon and have his own personal harem.

But I think he's too young to have this kind of awareness. I'm sure he wants to keep Caroline all to himself and maintain a very straight and vanilla relationship. But... I'm afraid that the ship has already sailed and there is no turning Caroline back from the type of feelings she has been experiencing with these other girls.

8 minutes ago, desinc said:

I think Caroline ironed out a lot of the wrinkles through extensive texting back and forth throughout the day with Park. This guy has hit the lottery and is sitting in a great position. Now, if he could only realize it and add a little fertilizer (booze and opportunities) here and there he could nurture this phenomenon and have his own personal harem.

But I think he's too young to have this kind of awareness. I'm sure he wants to keep Caroline all to himself and maintain a very straight and vanilla relationship. But... I'm afraid that the ship has already sailed and there is no turning Caroline back from the type of feelings she has been experiencing with these other girls.

One fact is that she's more expressive with the girls than when she is with him ... Maybe a sign ??  

• Like 1

That was one of the most enjoyably erotic episodes I've seen on here!
The exploring hands and fingers! Every reach exploring a little further. Every boundary at first tentatively explored and then, when it couldn't beheld off any longer, fingers plunging deeply as hips thrust gratefully in reply!!

• Like 3