Leora & Paul - (2024) #7

5 hours ago, scutus said:

Having just checked the popular replay scenes, I see that Leora is slipping in popularity a bit !  With her having only " four", of the "first five" replay scenes !!!!😊

Hello.

Does that really define her popularity? Or was it simply because she did her show early in the evening without competition it was obvious that she was one of the only ones to watch, thereby making her the most popular by time default.

If you look at the replays now she has one at number 17 and others scattered in different positions under that.

As an admirer of Leora I find it sometimes difficult to accept some people’s interpretation of certain fleeting moments, but that’s just my thoughts on the subject.

• Like 4
  • Confused 5

44 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

Hello.

Does that really define her popularity? Or was it simply because she did her show early in the evening without competition it was obvious that she was one of the only ones to watch, thereby making her the most popular by time default.

If you look at the replays now she has one at number 17 and others scattered in different positions under that.

As an admirer of Leora I find it sometimes difficult to accept some people’s interpretation of certain fleeting moments, but that’s just my thoughts on the subject.

It appears that so far there are two “ confused “ members. As I don’t have as yet premium membership I have no means of identifying them with an aim of reaching out to them and inviting them to perhaps explain their confusion, I would be only to happy to explain my position and explain in perhaps simpler language if it would help them, unless of course this is the beginning of the silly games the uneducated and child minded employ against those who post anything even slightly different to their very sad idea of how a forum is conducted.

I will eventually get premium membership whereupon I can identify you and perhaps explain better, but in the meantime feel free to try and influence or intimidate me to your hearts content, it won’t work.

• Like 2
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JeannieP said:

It appears that so far there are two “ confused “ members. As I don’t have as yet premium membership I have no means of identifying them with an aim of reaching out to them and inviting them to perhaps explain their confusion, I would be only to happy to explain my position and explain in perhaps simpler language if it would help them, unless of course this is the beginning of the silly games the uneducated and child minded employ against those who post anything even slightly different to their very sad idea of how a forum is conducted.

I will eventually get premium membership whereupon I can identify you and perhaps explain better, but in the meantime feel free to try and influence or intimidate me to your hearts content, it won’t work.

I won't tell you who they are but know that GAG-HER and Masterchef or masterbater are just too coward to explain anything. They are simply obsesseed by their goddess that reality can't reach their tiny little brains. 🤪

• Like 1
  • Confused 4