Leora & Paul - (2024) #8

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not worth the watch when Leora is solo either. 

After 10+ years it's just   same shit GIF

Way too predictable. Know exactly what's coming. Whatever floats some people's boats I suppose.  

Confused... What a surprise. 🤣

• Confused 1

je vient de regarder un replay sur paul sur hygiène de c'est  dents au  premier mars 7heures 44 lavage  pendant 27 secondes et pas relaver  avant le 4 mars a 10 heures 50  durée 30 secondes.

putain de voudrais pas voir l'état  et l'odeur de sa bouche .

pauvre leora elle qui l'embrasse a voir de prêt il ne se roule pas de patin 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RAME said:

I just watched a replay on Paul on hygiene of it's teeth on March 1st 7:44 am wash for 27 seconds and not rewash before March 4th at 10:50 am duration 30 seconds.

I wouldn't fucking want to see the state and smell of his mouth.

poor leora she who kisses him to see closely he does not roll his skate 

We find this hard to believe. Are you positive he went three days without cleaning his teeth? Could you perhaps have missed his visit to the bathroom, if it only takes him less than a minute then it would be easy to miss.

Either way I wouldn’t allow him near me with his hygiene habits, nothing more off putting with a partner than bad breath and body odours, most definitely a no no.

Perhaps Leora doesn’t have a great sense of smell, or is so used to living with different odours that she has become immune to it. Strange because she is more than clean and hygienic in her habits from what I have observed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1