Leora & Paul - (2024) #8

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa segunda feira para todos 

wonderful Monday for everyone 

11/03/2024 11/March/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniepTax i Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Voodooox said:

Yesterday when Paul cum hard and scared Leora it was incredible. Even more so when she, after he came in her hand, licked her hand and swallowed it all. She has to let him cum on her face facing the camera 10, sometimes he only cums on her chin.

Leora, please let him cum on her face and then use her hand to lick it all off.

I noticed that too - definitely caught her off-guard.

He has managed to give her a decent facial a few times. She is always pretty quick to wipe it off in the past - wouldnt mind getting a longer look at her with a good facial.

Someone else has mentioned how they both seem to react well when the other is more assertive...ive also noticed this and agree and think Leora is much better when shes assertive. They also seem to talk more during sex/oral, and would be really keen to know what they are saying but i dont understand the language (russian wasnt an option when I was at school...)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1