Leora & Paul - (2024) #8

I cannot believe it, I actually resigned up on this special offer of $14 for 7 days and it will automatically kick into the month by month service fee, but right now I am so disappointed because the replay of Leora exercising on her step exercise equipment has passed the 24-hour period on which I just signed up, and that was the only reason that actually motivated me to do this

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I cannot believe it, I actually resigned up on this special offer of $14 for 7 days and it will automatically kick into the month by month service fee, but right now I am so disappointed because the replay of Leora exercising on her step exercise equipment has passed the 24-hour period on which I just signed up, and that was the only reason that actually motivated me to do this

She hasnt actually used it again yet. Has she?

12 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

She hasnt actually used it again yet. Has she?

I believe they flashed an old video of her using it, because she was wearing a white top and white panties, and every now and then as he was facing the TV, you can see her raise her front shirt up above her breast, so after seeing it,  I quickly resigned only hoping to see the replay of it, but in reality it had to been some type of archive old video of her using it, and that sucks

• Upvote 1