Leora & Paul - (2024) #8

Waiting for my partner to get home, she has to work late today so I will enjoy watching Leora for a while to get me in the mood to spoil her when she eventually does get home for the weekend 

I love the weekends when sometimes we are not working and we get the freedom to relax together.

• Like 3

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhoso sábado para todos 

wonderful Saturday for everyone 

16/03/2024 16/March/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐎 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito jugghead tfideano dougiestyle4u h12dke voodoox ste freddie57 jonno jeanniep  jeanniep esanders6969 jeanniep

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

voila la journée de paul le 15/03/2024 

13 heures d'ordinateur

8 heures 30 dormir

2 heures 30 sortie 

il commence a faire du non stop a l'appartement comment voulez vous que leora soit libre a part d'être allongé sur son lit le cul a l'air

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, esanders6969 said:

I love her in this position because not only does she caress that beautiful butt of hers, but yes she occasionally opens those cheeks up, just to give us a flash of all that beauty

⬆️100% agree with this! 

This is almost word-for-word something I would say (and have done many times in the past...😋)

I also find it hot as fuck when she's wearing a thong and pulls it to the side whilst lifting a cheek to flash, or when she grabs a cheek with each hand and gives a delightful view! 🥵

• Like 2

1 hour ago, RAME said:

voila la journée de paul le 15/03/2024 

13 heures d'ordinateur

8 heures 30 dormir

2 heures 30 sortie 

il commence a faire du non stop a l'appartement comment voulez vous que leora soit libre a part d'être allongé sur son lit le cul a l'air

Yeah, its not like in the old apartment when he went out to work (for those of us who have been around long enough)...but it is still better than the end of last year when he never left Leora alone in the apartment because of his work project, atleast he has started going to the gym again, although only once a week at the moment (used to be more when he first arrived in Prague). But its coming to the warmer months, so maybe he'll take up some hobbies that will mean he goes out of the apartment 🤞

9 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Waiting for my partner to get home, she has to work late today so I will enjoy watching Leora for a while to get me in the mood to spoil her when she eventually does get home for the weekend 

I love the weekends when sometimes we are not working and we get the freedom to relax together.

I'd like to spoil both of you 🤪

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, JeannieP said:

Having to use my imagination again 🤣. Have a good one, whatever use get up to.