Leora & Paul - (2024) #8

2 minutes ago, Anode said:

Il est quand même étonnant qu'il n'est pas compris qu'il devrait se laver avant les relations sexuelles il n'a aucun respect pour Leora son bien être  d'abord !

bonjour anode 

si il était dans la baignoire a 1 heures du matin mes rien c'est passé une branlette de 5 minutes sous la couette terminer c'est de plus en plus formidable .

• Confused 1

il y a 4 minutes, RAME a dit :

bonjour anode 

si il était dans la baignoire a 1 heures du matin mes rien c'est passé une branlette de 5 minutes sous la couette terminer c'est de plus en plus formidable .

Bonjour Ramé ;

Merci je n'ais pas vue se passage ,ils sont tellement rare !

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, RAME said:

bonjour anode 

I Like You Night GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

It was a handjob to relieve the pressure Accumulated  

1 hour ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

See that Paul got a handjob. Disappointing that it was under the covers...even if its only a HJ, would still like to see Leora working her magic touch

Leora is enjoying giving Mr Paul a handjob 

I personally believe Leora is the best teaser of all the apartments, especially when she makes use of her varied underwear collection.

Her transparent selection is beautiful. I must confess I am envious, mores the pity it’s not fully appreciated by Paul perhaps, but when she does her solo performances she more than compensates.

It’s nice to see her stroke herself outside her pants and hopefully one day she might make them wet from arousal and let us enjoy that also.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, JeannieP said:

I personally believe Leora is the best teaser of all the apartments, especially when she makes use of her varied underwear collection.

Her transparent selection is beautiful. I must confess I am envious, mores the pity it’s not fully appreciated by Paul perhaps, but when she does her solo performances she more than compensates.

It’s nice to see her stroke herself outside her pants and hopefully one day she might make them wet from arousal and let us enjoy that also.

giphy.gif