New NL Collection

after intercourse was to dance room to wear some clothes ..

Beautiful pic Montana, Nastya fuck 5 o'clock in the morning is news to me!

Thank you, "screaming too loud to have woken up the neighbors...

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NL I help you give $ 5, if you get 5 more people have is to keep your subscription!

I also give you EUR 5 to support your great work.

Just send me your PayPal per PN.

Thanks for all the kind offers, but I have to tell you that, for various reasons, I will not be renewing my membership with RLC personally. So if anyone wants to help out, then please allow me to use your login details. You will remain anonymous on here, and the deal is that I will post up everything that I manage to record, as I have been doing already (and two mediafire accounts later!!)

NL I help you give $ 5, if you get 5 more people have is to keep your subscription!

I also give you EUR 5 to support your great work.

Just send me your PayPal per PN.

Thanks for all the kind offers, but I have to tell you that, for various reasons, I will not be renewing my membership with RLC personally. So if anyone wants to help out, then please allow me to use your login details. You will remain anonymous on here, and the deal is that I will post up everything that I manage to record, as I have been doing already (and two mediafire accounts later!!)

NL no use, if you use the name of another person they will detect 2ip different and will ban the subscriber's account, was what happened to me!

I don't mean to be rude, but this is quite old news...I think it is one of the other threads from a month or so ago.... I also think the translation of the caption says something about Event Organiser or Manager...I always got the impression she was a pivotal figure in the organisation.....maybe someone can translate the caption properly?

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

(The video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Thanks for the vids NL.

I have to say that Kiko has now finally pushed my patience to the limit!! I actually believe that he is the most self centred affected poser the world has ever seen!

His idea of different coloured socks is not a fashion statement of any kind. It is trying to be different without having the imagination to think of any other way to be different!

His haircut is beyond description! Again it is naff beyond description. It is unique only on the basis that no-one, other than someone in captivity and being forced to have a haircut, would tolerate.

The OCD demand that slippers or shoes be removed every time a single step is made towards the carpet is crass, stupid and annoying! If the carpet was a a rare, expensive Persian rug I might just about accept shoes were a bad idea!

The man is soooo skinny that he has the look of Golum who has been starved to death by his captors. His lack of energy to actually get up from the floor or sofa has to be a signal that he is seriously mal-nourished. Being so thin is not cool or trendy. Anorexic comes to mind! For Kiko being skinny is not genetic it is a lifestyle choice. Not a good one even in the excessive world of fashion, especially for a man.

He needs to realise that, with Nora, he is seriously punching above his weight! He is very unlikely to ever get a girl again that is sooo attractive. Sulking and rejecting Nora is a recipe for losing her not controlling her.

I suspect he has a problem with not succeeding in his photography career whilst Nora seems to be prospering in model management or modelling.

I am afraid I only see relationship breakup in the future. Nora will one day realise she can find better. In the modelling arena beautiful people abound. It is only a matter of time!!!!