New NL Collection

Thanks. Strangely this file downloaded rapidly. I have been trying to download bigger file (only 150meg) from the Alma thread and these are taking hours. I have opened a new Mediafire account to check if things would move faster but apparently not!!!

Unfortunately I am not very good at understanding the technical things with laptops! I do not suffer from technophobia. I am just bewildered at times!!!!

I really want to get into recording the streaming from RLC so I can play my part in contributing to members enjoyment but I seem to fail in my attempts to obtain the RMPT Dump (is that what it's called!!) Doh!!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

I have attached everything you need. I am not amazingly technically minded but worked out how to use this...

Unzip folder.

Run RTMPDumpHelper.exe

It should automatically detect your browser, but you may have to refresh the RLC window in order for it to capture the video stream.

When finished it will be saved as a .stream file. I simply altered the file type to .flv and there you have a video file. I then imported it into VideoPad Video Editor (it's freeware) and edited a bit before saving as .avi file. Then just upload.....

Fabulous vids NL. She may not wash as often as she should but when she takes a shower like that she comes out the sweetest, smoothest, hairless creature there could be!!!!

Sunbathing has done her no favours. Peeling skin on her chest and breasts means she has to pay particular attention to removing dead skin. I'm sure I could offer my services in that arena. I would ensure not one speck of loose skin was ever left upon her!!! 20 minutes of gentle rubbing with after sun lotion would soon eliminate the problem!!!

There is definitely something wrong in Kiko's paradise. How can he avoid touching or holding Nora. For sure they will make up but I don't see a successful long term relationship ahead. Nora I await your call!!!! :)

don't worry mate, she already called me...  ;D

and yes, Kiko is not a happy bunny at the moment....damned language barrier again is not helping me work out what is going on.....they have tentative cuddles but suddenly the passion seems to have disappeared somewhat.......

...maybe they are not a real married couple after all, but a manufactured one? Like a boy band.....

I now have a MAJOR problem - how to keep up with recordings of Nora AND Leora...it's going to drive me insane!!!