right now

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if she runs right in bath after all this i ll be sure she fucked someone outside (in a car maybe?)

we have to confirm if she masturbates on the bath or not....so that theory of yours may make some sense

yes she did, but she was back to the cam.

did you see her masturbating in the bath those 8-9-10  mins? soRry for asking again but women usualy need more time to reach an orgasm (in case thT leora knows what an orgasm is)

if she runs right in bath after all this i ll be sure she fucked someone outside (in a car maybe?)

we have to confirm if she masturbates on the bath or not....so that theory of yours may make some sense

yes she did, but she was back to the cam.

did you see her masturbating in the bath those 8-9-10  mins? soRry for asking again but women usualy need more time to reach an orgasm (in case thT leora knows what an orgasm is)

yes, remember she started in the living room.

the (whatever can be called) masturbation in living room didnt last more than a couple of minutes

its obvious that she is in love with herself as well as she is enjoying playing with us all watchers and thats why she run to bath for the..."rest".

anyway i believe tht all this with the window was quite strange as for the temperatures in russia this season in connection with her current outfit.