Camera Problem?

dukeofdata

I think this site is a big bullshit.

The first month I payd subscription, the cams works well. The second month the locked cams begin to freeze and video stop very frequently. The third free cams works well but the locked cams dont work. The server is not able to support too connections in the world?

However after some attempt to see cams, RLC refuse my subscription.

I made another subscription with a different account but in Italy the problem continue. The video is very very slow and freeze continuosly.

Moreover: alina and anton often make sex undercover or in the darklight, the cams in their bedrooms are too far; also elena and arthur make sex undercover or in the darklight and the bedroom cam is positioned in a wrong place; in general all the bedroom cams are positioned too far.

Now RLC banned me ten days before subscription expires for violation of user agreement!!!! I don't belive it!

I agree it's not a sex site...more like Big Brother.....however, the cams are annoying at times, well my connection is anyway.....they will freeze for no apparent reason or disconnect without warning......or take ages to load...but then that might be my internet connection...who knows? Some are a little bit "grainy" which is not always great for viewing.....

Guest 862286

I had this image problem and crashes slow, my computer is new and has 16 GB of RAM, I asked my carrier for a new ADSL modem and a connection of 25 MB / s, and everything returned to work well and quickly!

16 GB of ram? Holy crap, I gotta upgrade. I thought i was doing pretty good with 4 GB ram

• 2 weeks later...

Is anyone else having problems lately with the streaming of the cams? Most of the cams seem to load very slowly, if at all, and then when they finally do load, they freeze and lock up. I have to change cams and then back to the original cam to get it streaming again. I have a pretty good computer and my internet connection is one of the fastest available, yet no good. Just wondered if anyone else seemed to be having this same issue lately. Makes recording and capping a nightmare :)