Leora in 'horney mode'

Why does Paul automatically have to stop what he's doing just because Leora might be horny? If she really is horny, why doesn't she go over to him instead of sitting there and just waiting for him? And aren't you people just gonna bitch and moan when Paul doesn't fuck her the way you want him to? Why do you people even bother?  ::)

I would not be surprised if she hasn't already cheated on this boring ass prick already,all it would take is for her to run into another dude at work,the club or the mall and go get a quicky before coming back home to this little man child lol....Happy new year everybody I hope ya'll had fun last night lmaooo!!

Paul ist der grösste Idot auf dieser Erde, er küsst lieber den Hund und spielt am Computer als Leora glücklich zu machen!! Sie sitzen beiden in der Wanne und gehen ins Schlafzimmer, er schafft es nicht den Hund auszusperren, dann leckt er ein wenig Leora und holt den Laptop sie macht es sich selber und er geht wieder und spielt am Computer. Leora ist dann mit ihren Fingern glücklich und zufrieden. Jetzt macht er nochmal den Versuch Sex zu machen!!!! Leora bläst nur 1 min. und das war es, kein Sex kein Kuss aber den Hund streicheln und Küssen !!!!!! :-\

Guest Sir Roderick Spode

Why does Paul automatically have to stop what he's doing just because Leora might be horny? If she really is horny, why doesn't she go over to him instead of sitting there and just waiting for him? And aren't you people just gonna bitch and moan when Paul doesn't fuck her the way you want him to? Why do you people even bother?  ::)

...and when he wants some action what does she do?

Totally fucking ignore him, that's what.

When will these newbies ever learn?  He's lived with her for a log time.  He knows her and its the same person and the same body and the same narcissitic attitude he's seen thousands of times before.  He has to feel like it just like she does.

I'm getting sick of this forum - it seems like the juvenile wankers have taken over the asylum.

For god's sake all of you -  take your hands off your cocks for five minutes and GROW UP

...and when he wants some action what does she do?

Totally fucking ignore him, that's what.

When will these newbies ever learn?  He's lived with her for a log time.  He knows her and its the same person and the same body and the same narcissitic attitude he's seen thousands of times before.  He has to feel like it just like she does.

I'm getting sick of this forum - it seems like the juvenile wankers have taken over the asylum.

For god's sake all of you -  take your hands off your cocks for five minutes and GROW UP

Fucking bravo, my friend! BRAVO!!!!