B4 - General Topic 2024 #39 (March - April)

9 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Na ure fine, and I get it...but some old guys here who hate change feel compelled to invest 100% of their time whilst on here to cry all the time about the guys. I do believe the two club houses are together for the sole purpose of young people of both sexes coming together. The all girl apartments are B1, B2 and Harley & Co apartments. I thought B4 and B7 as neighboring houses was a big give away really on RLC's intentions to make it what it is now. It works for some and not for others and I find B4 is the least entertaining and am disappointed to see Medusa (Roxy) there living amongst a house of freaks.   

SECURITY FOR THE GIRLS...GET OVER IT

10 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

Na ure fine, and I get it...but some old guys here who hate change feel compelled to invest 100% of their time whilst on here to cry all the time about the guys. I do believe the two club houses are together for the sole purpose of young people of both sexes coming together. The all girl apartments are B1, B2 and Harley & Co apartments. I thought B4 and B7 as neighboring houses was a big give away really on RLC's intentions to make it what it is now. It works for some and not for others and I find B4 is the least entertaining and am disappointed to see Medusa (Roxy) there living amongst a house of freaks.   

I gotta differ 180 degrees with that. This place is 1000 times better than Masha (another freak) and her miniature apartment (where Medusa has nothing if her own)

From what I have seen Medusa can handle herself just fine.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Get the fuck over what, you don't even make sense lady. 

These mauraders literally (last night) admit that they are being told by RLC to stay the fuck away...but guy loving dip shits like you literally write that you believe "that B4 and B7 are so that young people can be together".  Why would RLC tell them to stay away, if they are trying to actively promote "togetherness"?...lol  If that is true, then B4 would have guys living in it.  Not freaks...guys.

These losers are duped into thinking they are studs...until they are told that they are not.

Sorry...they are simply a security deterrent that is close by.

RLC literally cannot turn B7 into an all guy house for a couple of reasons...Nelly and also because no straight guy is going to live in a dorm with a bunch of guys on cam.  There are a couple of guys to simply act as an intruder deterrent.  Sorry if your guy  fantasy gets messed up by that...but reality is a bitch...lol

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

I gotta differ 180 degrees with that. This place is 1000 times better than Masha (another freak) and her miniature apartment (where Medusa has nothing if her own)

From what I have seen Medusa can handle herself just fine.

Always welcome differences in opinions on here, but I'd say Masha is more eccentric than anything. Her apartment isn't great I admit but it does for what I need to view and now that someone decent and worth watching has entered B4 then it might be a pleasant place to watch again. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, desinc said:

Naya and Kat are just busting his chops and I find it to be hilariously funny! 

Those two, in particular Naya, are calling Mess out on all his bullshit and its about time some of the girls did that. Maybe the others can learn from this...and Mess can't get his pissy little brain ,( which is essentially just an knot tied on the end of his spinal cord ),  around this idea.  🪢 🧠

That is so much more interesting  than watching his hairy ass and semi-erect anteater pecker flying around.  🐽  🐜🐜

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

RLC literally cannot turn B7 into an all guy house for a couple of reasons...Nelly and also because no straight guy is going to live in a dorm with a bunch of guys on cam.  There are a couple of guys to simply act as an intruder deterrent.  Sorry if your guy  fantasy gets messed up by that...but reality is a bitch...lol

I dunno what planet you emerged from but AGAIN you are talking about men, you clearly have a secret crush on guys. It's okay we don't judge but trolls like you are not welcome here. I don't know why you got it in your head I like men when you're the one that endlessly attacks people on here with snidey men and gay comments. As I said you are evidently a secret lover of guys and living in denial. 

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I dunno what planet you emerged from but AGAIN you are talking about men, you clearly have a secret crush on guys. It's okay we don't judge but trolls like you are not welcome here. I don't know why you got it in your head I like men when you're the one that endlessly attacks people on here with snidey men and gay comments. As I said you are evidently a secret lover of guys and living in denial. 

Well done you...no answer just rambling...lol

• Haha 1

Just now, TfiDeano said:

Yes stepping back now ain't ya, cos you know I'm right. 

Stepping back from a rambling loon who makes no sense when he is confronted with the truth? Yeah I guess...seems for the best...lol

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Stepping back from a rambling loon who makes no sense when he is confronted with the truth? Yeah I guess...seems for the best...lol

The truth lmfao...you don't know the truth about anything. You really are rubbish at making valid points and trying to win an argument aren't you. You also need to learn to read because you clearly misunderstood me rambling. Have a great day willy fanboy.