Leora & Paul - (2024) #14

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Greetings people, I think @dougiestyle4u your question is loaded mate.

If we want to see Leora alone it means that Paul has to leave, and that is not gonna happen, they need each other whether we like it or not. The twice weekly trip alone to the gym was a reasonable compromise but it looks like the lazy bastard has kicked that into touch now .

Thoroughly enjoying watching their sexcapades is the biggest joke of all. A guy who doesn't have a clue about sexual satisfaction for a woman and has never learnt about foreplay, who keeps his socks shirt and track suit bottoms and pants on, brushes his teeth for a maximum 30 seconds and has to have his sexual satisfaction choreographed for him because he hasn't a clue what to do next.  That's his idea of turn on for his woman......Shows really just how low Leora has set the bar.

She hasn't brought him up to her level, he has succeeded in dragging her down to his.....They deserve each other.

I new somebody who went to school for rapists would that help then again he didn't do foreplay neither 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I new somebody who went to school for rapists would that help then again he didn't do foreplay neither 

Paul can't do foreplay 

He has  to learn from the teacher  gregg How it's done 😃

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Greetings people, I think @dougiestyle4u your question is loaded mate.

If we want to see Leora alone it means that Paul has to leave, and that is not gonna happen, they need each other whether we like it or not. The twice weekly trip alone to the gym was a reasonable compromise but it looks like the lazy bastard has kicked that into touch now .

Thoroughly enjoying watching their sexcapades is the biggest joke of all. A guy who doesn't have a clue about sexual satisfaction for a woman and has never learnt about foreplay, who keeps his socks shirt and track suit bottoms and pants on, brushes his teeth for a maximum 30 seconds and has to have his sexual satisfaction choreographed for him because he hasn't a clue what to do next.  That's his idea of turn on for his woman......Shows really just how low Leora has set the bar.

She hasn't brought him up to her level, he has succeeded in dragging her down to his.....They deserve each other.

Nice to see you back Jimbo! I totally agree, she managed to get herself to his level

Edited by RdKing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul can't do foreplay 

He has  to learn from the teacher  gregg How it's done 😃

he'd been in the corner with a big D on his head

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora With vacuum cleaner cleaning the floor and sofa