B5 - General Topic 2024 #3 (April - July)

1 hour ago, Keen Observer said:

Yes, spend time watching Karma and that homeless guy....NOT!!

I have never watched any of that Karma bullshit.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Brimby said:

Have ever watched something good?

Of course I have. I've been on RLC for a long time. Anything with Karma is not good. Dragged out boring shit.

20 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

Of course I have. I've been on RLC for a long time. Anything with Karma is not good. Dragged out boring shit.

this is the topic field of B5. B5 = Brooke. Karma is in B4. Also B4 = Karma 

Get It Chuck Norris GIF by Sony Pictures Television

• Haha 1

Alright, i'm about to get ready to go to work. But before I go, I need to talk about Little Ms. Brooke. I like Brooke, but she is a Professional Dick Teaser. Not just to the viewers on RLC, But she also does it to the other Tenants. She made them think that they're gonna get something? And as soon as someone makes a move on her, She gets all weirded out and back off. I think Amalia and Mati Are starting to get a little frustrated with her. She loves to flaunt her little pussy at them. Personally, I think it's disrespectful to be walking around somebody else's dude with no clothes on. But they live in that kind of world where they like that stuff. This is probably why no men are banging her in her room now. Because they know she likes to play games. But there's nothing wrong with this, that's just Brooke's games. 🙂✌️🥱

20 minutes ago, Troy said:

Alright, i'm about to get ready to go to work. But before I go, I need to talk about Little Ms. Brooke. I like Brooke, but she is a Professional Dick Teaser. Not just to the viewers on RLC, But she also does it to the other Tenants. She made them think that they're gonna get something? And as soon as someone makes a move on her, She gets all weirded out and back off. I think Amalia and Mati Are starting to get a little frustrated with her. She loves to flaunt her little pussy at them. Personally, I think it's disrespectful to be walking around somebody else's dude with no clothes on. But they live in that kind of world where they like that stuff. This is probably why no men or banging her in her room now. Because they know she likes to play games. But there's nothing wrong with this, that's just Brooke's games. 🙂✌️🥱

Came here to say the same thing. I was looking at their apartment and saw her topless dancing in front of both of them and he was royally ignoring her. Super awkward.