B5 - General Topic 2024 #3 (April - June)

Amalia and Mati are gonna go to plan B. They're gonna start having sex in front of her, hoping she'll join in? because right now All Red wants to do is just talk.

2 minutes ago, Troy said:

Amalia and Mati are gonna go to plan B. They're gonna start having sex in front of her, hoping she'll join in? because right now All Red wants to do is just talk.

And when Mati shows genuine interest in the ginger, Amalia will change tactics to reel his attention in toward her and the ginger will be left out YET again like they always are. The fakest 3sum couple in European history right there on RLC. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

The fakest 3sum couple in European history right there on RLC. 

You got that right...I can't stand neither one of them, but I don't mind watching. 🙂✌️

• Upvote 2

I know i'm about to get in trouble, so i'm gonna have to get off pretty soon. Seda, the girl that had the nervous breakdown. I don't care what you said about her, but boy, does that lady have a really nice body. 😍✌️

36 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

i mean, it kind of goes with the old saying of "ass, gas, or grass, nobody rides for free"!

Doesn't look like she'll do much for fuck all. 

Make It Rain Money GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

• Haha 1