B4 - General Topic 2024 #45 (May)

1 hour ago, franklin said:

No-one has an RLC profile, but go to the invoice you got in an email from Segpay or Verotel when you paid your last subscription - the expiry date / renewal date is shown on there, plus a link to cancel auto-renewal if you wamt to.

Thanks, I did end up looking for Segway in my emails. I just missed the renewal/cancel date, so committed to another month….hope things liven here.

I do like that there is interaction like a normal home between the girls…very nice…for them them that is, but I don’t want to pay for that. 🥱 zzzzzz

1 hour ago, pajero said:

elle va au festival integral et masturbe comme elles disent😁c'esst porquoi elle a mis des cache tétons

I don't really follow your statment. Please expalain !

Quick, get the little Italian lad down to the fitness room now and Karma will show him what it looks like to really hit the punch ball, the girl's a natural with real strength in her punching. Punch ball now "goosed"! 😄. Amalia now joining in, a great way to release pent-up and repressed emotions...both girls enjoying themselves. 💪

• Upvote 1

So Katerina can deepthroat a cock, however being much more interested in seeing girls pleasure themselves, id much rather see her taking a good sized dildo nice and deep, maybe deepthroating it a little to get it nice and lubed up! 😋

In other news - getting to watch Amalia stretching in tight pants with her beautiful ass is certainly easy on the eyes 😁

2 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Mati and Amalia

Ah okay thought you were mistaken with Martina and Alberto as it's normally female name first...my bad, thanks.