B4 - General Topic 2024 #45 (May)

3 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Vibe in the pussy, finger in the butt and rubbing

That was all just brilliant, even the smirking she did when climaxing. 

• Upvote 3

And we have top cam once again tonight......A naked girl looking at her phone. We see many naked girls every day on RLC. Why is this one top cam?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

TfiDeano, I'm glad I can make you laugh, but Katarina is a fucking teasing click bait joke.

I reacted with a 'haha' because we both know there are people here hellbent on pretending to care for the welfare of these girls and how they are 'apparently' mistreated by some of the guys, yet the same viewers will happily sit and watch this rubbish, foaming at the mouth and cock over a naked female even under NV no matter what she looked like. I bet Svetlana the cleaner would get top cam if even SHE got naked on one of the empty beds in Barce.

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

I reacted with a 'haha' because we both know there are people here hellbent on pretending to care for the welfare of these girls and how they are 'apparently' mistreated by some of the guys, yet the same viewers will happily sit and watch this rubbish, foaming at the mouth and cock over a naked female even under NV no matter what she looked like. I bet Svetlana the cleaner would get top cam if even SHE got naked on one of the empty beds in Barce.

That would be top cam and top replay. To me any female not on the RLC payroll is gold.

Just now, corvette08 said:

That would be top cam and top replay. To me any female not on the RLC payroll is gold.

Well to be fair I remember watching Wolf's mum get naked and bath during her visit last year, she had a decent body...definitely bang tidy. 

5 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Well to be fair I remember watching Wolf's mum get naked and bath during her visit last year, she had a decent body...definitely bang tidy. 

I got it. I collect all non tenants showering or bathing, not just bates.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, corvette08 said:

With clothes on.....wtf! Karma needs to take lessons from Medusa.

Karma goes from nothing to something just give her some time, now that she seems to be free of that tantra idiot everything will be fine

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Das Karma geht von nichts zu etwas über, gib ihr einfach etwas Zeit, jetzt, wo sie scheinbar von diesem Tantra-Idioten befreit ist, wird alles gut

Hoffen wir dass Karma den Weg der Befreiung ihrer Persönlichkeit aus dieser fast religiösen Abhängigkeit von diesem Kerl fortsetzen kann. Dieser Weg ist noch lang und es kann immer wieder zu Rückschlägen kommen. Alles hängt von ihrem Willen ab ein anderes Leben zu führen. Auch nach ihrer Zeit vor den Kameras.

It looks like Medusa has been carefully studying the "Leora Playbook for Online Masturbation" (published by RLC as part of their training program). Red see-through lingerie worn with no panties, varying initial positions to give ample view of pussy including exaggerated doggy whilst surfing the smartphone, preliminary probing to excite interest then finally settling in the optimum position for best camera-view.  I hope this develops into much more than just the mandatory peep-show every so often.  Perhaps an eventual visit from the mysterious and reluctant BF / FWB (the one she unsuccessfully tried to persuade to fly over from Rome to stay with her for a few days) might add some bulk to the storyline 😁