Leora & Paul (2024) #15

Good morning Good Night 

Maravilhosa quinta feira para todos 

Wonderful Thursday for everyone 

09/05/2024 09/May/2024

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora Eva Paul 

👸 🐶 🤵

🐨 👯 ♀️ 🌟 🐈 😉 🐴 🦍 💀 🐊 😁 🦜 duck gag her broke! jjohndoe1960 nenemoh7 maxragnar hard on chris gregg spying1 tikayou MasterchefTaxi Uppssla ddhm a howarJohnny5 pete1960 threestars howard xarvaz rdking dougiestyle4u anodo philo rezbot rame incognito tfideano h12dke voodo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Today is a public holiday in Russia 🇷🇺

Victory Day, one of the most important holidays in the country that marks the day on which Nazi Germany surrendered to Soviet forces in the Second World War

• Sad 1

13 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Im sure we've seen her rubbing the gooch before, maybe she has slipped a finger tip in...its quite hot when she's in control, talking (dirty?) to him, slapping him, spitting on him and his cock.

There was one time, she pulled his sleeping mask over his eyes whilst riding him, she could have taken the opportunity to do almost anything to him? That sensory deprivation, where youre allowing your other half to be in control of the situation, can be quite enjoyable to both, the submissive and the dominant parties. 😜

In other news, a very nice surprise to log in a see that Leora treat us to a round 2. Thought that it might not have been the end of the night after her first orgasm, but rather expected Paul to get in on the act, not that she would take matters into her own hands!

Wouldn't like to see pauls shit on her fingers then again I wouldn't look away probably have a wank

15 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She used to play up to the neighbours Juggs, ( If indeed the neighbours can view her or whether it was a fantasy to get us going....and it worked for me.) would give them shows all the time, also with Malia......

If I was a close enough neighbour everytime she went on the balcony she'd get showered in cum

• Haha 1