Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

Thank you Pete.

So you guys' comments made my night. Like every stinking one. Fucking hilarious.

Any way. That bed ensemble. Ok, yeah. WTF?

My theory, like anyone gives a shit. I bet that was part of that photoshoot they did from like maybe six years ago?

Notice how much money they are spending. That trip to Dubai or France will be coming up.

T-thank you Linda for bouncing your juggs all around the apartment so I can spend more time pretending to be an influencer- Is in his element. He can dick around all he wants making youtube videos.

"Here's my wife, she's hot, but she's not all i got. I got moves and I'm cool and I teach in Sunday School, kids to dance on their heads, then to dance on mine too,  But I got all you fooled, 'cause you see my wife and drool".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Thank you Pete.

So you guys' comments made my night. Like every stinking one. Fucking hilarious.

Any way. That bed ensemble. Ok, yeah. WTF?

My theory, like anyone gives a shit. I bet that was part of that photoshoot they did from like maybe six years ago?

Notice how much money they are spending. That trip to Dubai or France will be coming up.

T-thank you Linda for bouncing your juggs all around the apartment so I can spend more time pretending to be an influencer- Is in his element. He can dick around all he wants making youtube videos.

"Here's my wife, she's hot, but she's not all i got. I got moves and I'm cool and I teach in Sunday School, kids to dance on their heads, then to dance on mine too,  But I got all you fooled, 'cause you see my wife and drool".

Canadian Lol GIF

Ok so, no foolin" here. If some of you guys are serious about getting L and T the hell out,

Start flooding T-wannabe producer- Youtube videos with watches and likes. That way he will start making money and they will gtfo . Be great idea for us Linda fans too because she'll be so happy she'll decide to pretend sex was great like before they got married.

Ok, what was I thinking? Making money That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

2 hours ago, mrsingle said:

It seems that OF followers threat her well....

If that was the case, she wasn't living in a freakin RLC shithole with a childish moron husband. 😁

• Like 2

1 hour ago, upyourass said:

If that was the case, she wasn't living in a freakin RLC shithole with a childish moron husband. 😁

Hey, McDonald aint a budget meal in cz-land. She's gotta pay those burgers somehow.

All that working out ruined by fries and soda's, hope she do know you can never ever outtrain a bad diet.

2 hours ago, upyourass said:

Well ...for a video or pict she puts quite "brave" prices....same with gift cards....maybe she does not make a fortune, but enough for her/their lifestyle....

1 hour ago, mrsingle said:

Well ...for a video or pict she puts quite "brave" prices....same with gift cards....maybe she does not make a fortune, but enough for her/their lifestyle....

Dunno what she is charging for what, but common rookie mistake to try charge more for less rather than charge small amount that more will pay to both grow followers and make a loyal fanbase. Or perhaps she already caught a whale or two.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Brimby said:

Dunno what she is charging for what, but common rookie mistake to try charge more for less rather than charge small amount that more will pay to both grow followers and make a loyal fanbase. Or perhaps she already caught a whale or two.

Spot on bro. I may be a fan but I sure as hell ain't payin' one cent more. I mean c'mon. No nudity? What's the point?