Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

7 hours ago, Jonno said:

That's stupid anyway. Shouldn't be able to see shite in any form by idiots you have on ignore. 

Then take it up with management bro. Of course, you could just handle it yourself. But that doesn't ever seem to work, does it?

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Then take it up with management bro. Of course, you could just handle it yourself. But that doesn't ever seem to work, does it?

I have taken that same issue up with management, nothing can be done with the current software

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

I have taken that same issue up with management, nothing can be done with the current software

I have no clue, sir. I don't ever block anyone. Everyone is annoying to me but I feel like I need to listen because maybe i missed some shit?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, jugghead said:

Everyone is annoying to me

Wonder why, maybe cause not everybody wants to belong to the LWG (Linda's Wanker Geeks)? 😆

Dumb And Dumber Reaction GIF

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Wonder why, maybe cause not everybody wants to belong to the LWG (Linda's Wanker Geeks)? 😆

Dumb And Dumber Reaction GIF

You are such a class act. Your mother must be so proud.

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Pete, me and you I See You Wtf GIF by For(bes) The Culture but that is an issue for the mods.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jugghead said:

I don't ever block anyone.

Normally me neither, but this brainless moron had it coming (you brought him here ;-), man, that guy is/was irritating. Now I only have Cronus in my eye sight, but he is silent for the last couple o weeks, he might have found his brains in time. 🤣 Linda deserves watchers with brains precisely because she apparently does not have them. 😜

wizard of oz scarecrow GIF

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Normally me neither, but this brainless moron had it coming (you brought him here ;-), man, that guy is/was irritating. Now I only have Cronus in my eye sights, but he is silent for the last couple o weeks, he might have found his brains in time. 🤣 Linda deserves watchers with brains precisely because she apparently does not have them. 😜

wizard of oz scarecrow GIF

Yes, I brought him here. He's a good dude tho. I'll try to help with the blocking thing if that works for you and whomever. Trying not to be a total dick here. Of course, you could just tolerate and go about your business. A thought.