Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

13 hours ago, upyourass said:

It is blocking her computer desk. I think she wants us to think she is at work, but meanwhile is secretly asleep. 🤣

Tired Work GIF by Krones AG

ok, or for when shes on facetime maybe

11 minutes ago, joebloggs3 said:

ok, or for when shes on facetime maybe

Whatever,  but it goes a little against the concept of RLC ( RealLifeCam (RLC) - Real Life 24/7. Unique project since 2011. The private life of other people live 24/7.) Miss Lazy B, might be in violation here.😁 The Living room is not a real 'save zone' now is it.........(some ppl pay for this shit).................................. they have a special room to be private!

Scam Scammer GIF by YoungerTV

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, upyourass said:

Whatever,  but it goes a little against the concept of RLC ( RealLifeCam (RLC) - Real Life 24/7. Unique project since 2011. The private life of other people live 24/7.) Miss Lazy B, might be in violation here.😁 The Living room is not a real 'save zone' now is it.........(some ppl pay for this shit).................................. they have a special room to be private!

Scam Scammer GIF by YoungerTV

Dude, you need a special room, one with padded walls ofc. You should thank me for paying for your free ass shit.

BTW, I am an American. We invented cool. Stop trying to be like the rest of the world and act like us. You will always be at least twenty years behind unless you are T-bone then you're 40 years behind.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

BTW, I am an American. We invented cool. Stop trying to be like the rest of the world and act like us. You will always be at least twenty years behind unless you are T-bone then you're 40 years behind.

deep space nine facepalm GIF

• Haha 1