Linda & Tibor (2024) #5

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Good morning Linda!! Thanks for rolling over and giving us the best view I've ever seen😍

It's funny. I knew she was going to do that last night when I went to bed. She doesn't sleep bottomless for no reason hehe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Skyhawk said:

Boring. Fat ass ...

Sorry you feel that way. Maybe you should get out more. That would be one way to lose weight, but I suppose you are stuck with being boring. Can't help you there.🤣

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jugghead said:

Well we aren't the ones surviving off of our bodies are we? I was about to text you that then i remembered i am 62 and living off my body is more important now than ever. I don't feel so bad tho. My classmates from High School are struggling more than I. I hate that. I have been lucky. No knee replacements or surgeries. or cancer or anything. But it will sneak up one day.

Sent you inbox message

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Brimby said:

I like my women as I like my steaks, abit of meat on the bone, both delicious.

Exactly. And how many women on here that look like Linda?

There are 54 participants in the "project" as RLC calls it. Maybe ten or 15 percent are guys. The other 85 percent women. Where are all the other women that have a body like Linda's? That is why I say why do we replace Linda? If a unicorn appears in the outback of Australia, and lives for a few years, do we decide we've had enough of it's antics and replace it with a house cat?

• Upvote 2