B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

uh oh concerned about her mental state at the moment

or I need to get that smelly thing she's burning lol

could hold those panties over the candle 😀

Thats it Katarina, stay just like that a little while - on all fours, ass up in the air! 🥵

Only thing that might improve that sight, was if those panties were, maybe, occasionally, pulled to one side to give a tasty view! 😲😁

1 minute ago, markutz1 said:

Was payment day at RLC? Every girl coming home with some goodies.

Looks that way, Meds and Maddie both home with nice new toys.

No not that type of toy.

• Haha 2

Looks like Medusa just got paid.  Brand new iPad, mini laptop, handbags and cosmetics.  I wonder if "Riccardo" back in Italy will take up her offer of a few days stay at her expense.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, corvette08 said:

So once again, why is Katarina top cam? She is dressed and staring at her phone. You people are fucked up.

Why is the position of a camera viewing window on a screen so important to you that you have to ridicule viewers lol. Say what you want but you crack me up...I think it's more FU that you take time to comment about it lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TfiDeano said:

Why is the position of a camera viewing window on a screen so important to you that you have to ridicule viewers lol. Say what you want but you crack me up...I think it's more FU that you take time to comment about it lol. 

Just STFU, I'm so sick of your stupid bullshit. You don't know why someone would pay for RLC just for bates? Because that's what I like, I can't stand watching people fuck. Get over it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1