B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

14 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Mass looks in the mirrors but would he also realize that he looks like a big idiot with that ball? 🤪

He has bigger ball than you.

14 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The Stallion and his whore spreading their STD's in the FR.  He loves that room with the wall sized mirror.

Hey Unkeen Observer, what STD do they have? Didnt know they had any, how do you know? You tasted his dick? I selldom watch them, so its good you look follow every step Massivo takes. Cheers

18 minutes ago, Brimby said:

He has bigger ball than you.

It's good that you remember how big my balls are but next time would you mind warming your hands ?

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

The Stallion and his whore spreading their STD's in the FR.  He loves that room with the wall sized mirror.

Been spreading all over. 🤣

protection GIF

3 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

It's good that you remember how big my balls are but next time would you mind warming your hands ?

What can I say, Im a cool one. Ty for notice though, although you notice balls anytime, everywhere.

5 minutes ago, Brimby said:

What can I say, Im a cool one. Ty for notice though, although you notice balls anytime, everywhere.

This one is a bit weak, you started off stronger,  anyway.. you can practice for a month, then I will take you off ignore again and see if you behave better than now, bye

11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

This one is a bit weak, you started off stronger,  anyway.. you can practice for a month, then I will take you off ignore again and see if you behave better than now, bye

\o_ man you single minded people are boring. 😞 

1 hour ago, Brimby said:

Hey Unkeen Observer, what STD do they have? Didnt know they had any, how do you know? You tasted his dick? I selldom watch them, so its good you look follow every step Massivo takes. Cheers

🤣For someone that "selldom" watches, you sure get triggered easily.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Keen Observer said:

🤣For someone that "selldom" watches, you sure get triggered easily.

I read this forum, selldom watch them. I get triggered by all these beta-males with hate for their gender still obsessive with male genetalia, you do not contitrube with anything nowhere, just a flock a followers of each others poor confidence. How did you come up with Sarah and Massivo did trigger me? You Keen Observation in reading?

5 minutes ago, Brimby said:

I read this forum, selldom watch them. I get triggered by all these beta-males with hate for their gender still obsessive with male genetalia, you do not contitrube with anything nowhere, just a flock a followers of each others poor confidence. How did you come up with Sarah and Massivo did trigger me? You Keen Observation in reading?

You should just stick to reading...your writing skills need a lot of work.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

You should just stick to reading...your writing skills need a lot of work.

Thats true, english are just my 3rd language.