B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

ENFIN de quoi compenser la présence de cet OGRE qui vient voir Karma !!! 🫢

il faut de tout pour faire un monde????

2 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

He's already fooked her twice

Ah, just looked at replay, I came late to the party.  Figured since she still had her panties on, she was just there for aesthetics.

50 minutes ago, NoOneSpecial said:

Ah, just looked at replay, I came late to the party.  Figured since she still had her panties on, she was just there for aesthetics.

Not watchable to me with the idiot from B7 there.

11 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

His friend of 10 years 'apparently'.

a threesome planned by Masshole for make sure to have his contract renew for 3 more months

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, TfiDeano said:

His friend of 10 years 'apparently'.

He said he stayed at her parents home for a few years about 10 years ago while working out there, she'd have been a teen then I'm guessing. I don't think she'll be telling M & D about what they got up to when meeting up this time.  Maybe :wink:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, switch said:

a threesome planned by Masshole for make sure to have his contract renew for 3 more months

Who knows eh, who knows. Was certainly far better to watch than Karma bringing her clown tantra guy back for more BS.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

7 hours ago, tatakos said:

Just watched it. You might not like these two (I don't) but that was a really nice threesome.

Massi may not be popular but he's not a 5 minute man despite not keeping hard all the time, he gave them both a good fooking. It looked to me though he was determined to give Miss USA a good mouthful to remember her visit by. It's a shame Sara wasn't more into Miss USA than she was, she seems to be a reluctant les at times, but as always it's all about her. 

Am & Mati take note. 

• Upvote 2

the american girl was brought there for one thing, and that's for sara and massimo to carry on their 3-some groupies!  she will probably leave now that they have had her.

• Upvote 2