B4 - General Topic 2024 #47 (May)

2 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think Katarina is interested in having sex but not Karma. Katarinas nails could be a grave danger for a pussy.

Being able to see Karma's midget fist nipples in the daylight was nice to see.  Karma did enjoy when Kat ran her nails across her body.

8 minutes ago, Lasse said:

I think Katarina is interested in having sex but not Karma. Katarinas nails could be a grave danger for a pussy.

Not sure why Karma wouldn't be interested.  Maybe if Kat made a move, she'd reciprocate, like she did with Sara back in the day.

5 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

Not sure why Karma wouldn't be interested.  Maybe if Kat made a move, she'd reciprocate, like she did with Sara back in the day.

she had no chance with sara the way sara attacked her in the kitchen like a Remora does to sharks.

6 minutes ago, Keen Observer said:

I belive that there just isn't any chemistry.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

she had no chance with sara the way sara attacked her in the kitchen like a Remora does to sharks.

They did have a few "encounters" prior to the Stallion coming onto the scene.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Yes, she was taken by a chock !!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FrankZabba said:

yes they did, which i thought was pretty lame to be honest.

Sara wasn't enough interested in girl-sex when she was sober.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lasse said:

Sara wasn't enough interested in girl-sex when she was sober.

sara doesn't know what sara wants but she does know how to hold viewers interest and that's the main reason she's still hanging around today.  plus, it's obvious that rlc is having a tough time getting new girls as the beds lay empty for weeks and weeks.  in the old days, when a girl left the cameras were put UM and upon coming out of UM a new girl would be there to take her place.  those days are long gone!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2