Vesna - new girl in B4 - fan page

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2024 at 3:30 PM, Noldus said:

Vesna arrived B4 at 3 am on May 25rh 2024 as girl #263

Welcome

Noldus 2024-05-26 17-50-02-509.jpg

Various meditative and sexual practices,  no idea what these are but happy for Vesna to practice on me.

• Haha 2

On 6/5/2024 at 12:54 AM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Various meditative and sexual practices,  no idea what these are but happy for Vesna to practice on me.

In other words, she's willing to do whatever it takes to win outside the courtroom for her clients.

• Haha 2

On 6/4/2024 at 10:54 PM, Aussie_oi_oi said:

International lawyer?

I guess that means whatever they want it to mean. My feeling is she did not complete that education or she was training to be an assistant or or something.  Anyone that has a lawyers degree, has worked their ass off in school and has some built in ambition and plans. It doesn't fit that, that same person would be attracted to working at RLC instead pushing ahead in their career.

• Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

International lawyer?

I guess that means whatever they want it to mean. My feeling is she did not complete that education or she was training to be an assistant or or something.  Anyone that has a lawyers degree, has worked their ass off in school and has some built in ambition and plans. It doesn't fit that, that same person would be attracted to working at RLC instead pushing ahead in their career.

i know you're not one of those people that believe everything you read.  don't believe anything rlc puts out.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

i know you're not one of those people that believe everything you read.  don't believe anything rlc puts out.

Totally. I saw ping pong in a some bios months ago and thought, wtf, is that big in Russia and Ukraine?? I am still waiting for someone to play. lol, unless they were referring to some act they can do WITH a ping pong ball! 😆

• Haha 1

lmao, i think ping pong is big world wide.  in my younger days i was quite the opponent lol.  seriously though, i've seen them play with make shift ping pong tables and have wondered why they have never invested in a real ping pong table.  that way they could have a tournament and the winner would get to pick who they want to leave the island.

as for the ping pong balls, i'm sure these people could come up with some wild things to do with them.  that being the case, i think they should try billiard balls! :biggrin:

• Haha 1