B4 - General Topic 2024 #48 (May)

quoted by trippingalot;

"I never thought the two of them were a good match, not even to be 'lez-flexible'... zero desire, just two bodies sloppily rubbing together thinking about the money that would come into the account"

i totally agree

6 hours ago, Noldus said:

Vesna in the shower

A funny thing: When Vesna went into the shower, she was a blondine. When she was finished her hair was black ! Ink or no ink 🙂

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

Vesna left this afternoon and hasn't returned yet. We can deduce then that she was already living in Spain

Yet she arrived in B4 at 2 O'clock in the Morning, albeit with Food :undecided:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Yet she arrived in B4 at 2 O'clock in the Morning, albeit with Food :undecided:

During the UM, Bogdan went to B7 and got some food from the fridge and took it to B4 for Vesna.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

During the UM, Bogdan went to B7 and got some food from the fridge and took it to B4 for Vesna.

That’s all strange, you think she could borrow doors or share to start with. Is svet-what’s-her-face on vacation? I ask becuase karma and Kat were said to have prep’d the guestroom 

12 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

That’s all strange, you think she could borrow doors or share to start with. Is svet-what’s-her-face on vacation? I ask becuase karma and Kat were said to have prep’d the guestroom 

She was clearly hungry as she ate (probably the  whole) pack of cooked meat. Salami or similar.

10 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

un autre spectacle de prédateurs clickbait à suivre. dégoûtant!

je crois q'ils n'était pas attendu par KARMA et KAT ,je crois que c'est encore l'affaire médusa???