B4 - General Topic 2024 #48 (May)

15 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Before she left her room she was having a little rub and I thought she looks ready for a bate, I go out and what happens.

Talking to her BF and showing him the goods. Good Girl. 👏

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I didn’t watch this replay but she had a little orgasmic moment when I was watch live

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, trippingalot said:

The guy on the other end of the line who she's always talking to - seems to be a BF... was giving her commands. I don't know if I liked it, I wanted to see her do that for herself, I'll wait for the next ones

Fair point, hope there isnt going to be commentary/directions from someone on the other end of the phone everytime.

Still, 1st bate less than a week into her stay. Good sign.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, franklin said:

Medusa stomping around like a petulant lttle brat since her disagreement with Massi a couple of days ago.  Not communicating with anyone, really.

What happened? Missed the last few days, and as there was a 'party' im not gonna go back through all the pages...

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

What happened? Missed the last few days, and as there was a 'party' im not gonna go back through all the pages...

giphy.gif

No idea, totally missed it also, but I did notice that she was not much around lately and right now she seems to be crying. 

4 hours ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Quello che è successo? Mi sono perso gli ultimi giorni e dato che c'era una "festa" non tornerò indietro a scorrere tutte le pagine...

giphy.gif

I was about to ask the same question too: can anyone explain what happened? I think someone mentioned this discussion a few pages ago

6 hours ago, franklin said:

Medusa stomping around like a petulant lttle brat since her disagreement with Massi a couple of days ago.  Not communicating with anyone, really.

I'm not in the know of what happened between the two.  You make it sound like it was Medusa's fault.  Because it hard to believe that Massi would do anything to upset a woman. 😉

• Haha 2