B4 - General Topic 2024 #48 (May)

quoted from trippingalot;

"I never thought the two of them were a good match, not even to be 'lez-flexible'... zero desire, just two bodies sloppily rubbing together thinking about the money that would come into the account"

Hey trippingalot (great name, I should use that at work) I am just using your msg as a jumping off point, not meant to be personal  

So if anyone has sex here, often, it’s quickly pointed out as just a script they have, if it’s almost sex it’s called click bait…lol…

Anyhow, many of us did enjoy it, but I do not default to thinking it’s just about the money  that the tenants make when they have sex, any more than I do this with anyone else who provides products to me, as a rule. It’s a negative spin though true it can’t be ignored completely here if one attaches a narrative to the girl's. To each his own though. 

Very odd situation.  Amalia and Mati usually bed down in Medusa's room on their visits but she's nowhere to be seen since she left B5 this afternoon.  Not even the walk of shame back to B4 for a shower and change of clothes - she'll still be wearing the little white dress she put on yesterday afternoon for her trip to B5.  It'll be interesting to see how the story goes from here 🤣

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Maxbell said:

So if anyone has sex here, often, it’s quickly pointed out as just a script they have, if it’s almost sex it’s called click bait…lol…

I don't consider myself that radical when pointing out this kind of thing. Speaking of GG narratives, I don't think Caroline and Frisky is entirely clickbait as many have pointed out, or that Kristy and Taylor, which happened before Sara and Karma, was fake... it was actually one of the realest relationship developments while it lasted along with Marti and Nelly.

Karma and Sara was a total failure outside of the bonus money deal because Sara always needed to be very high to do more than rub herself against Karma and Karma, despite trying, never managed to fully enjoy it... which makes me sure that they would never do it away from the cameras and the benefits of being watched, where the lame sex they used to have wouldn't get them any return.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Si en tant qu'invité vous constatez que personne ne vous attend, vous y retournerez au lieu de déranger les résidents qui sont au travail  🙄

exact

3 hours ago, trippingalot said:

Vesna left this afternoon and hasn't returned yet. We can deduce then that she was already living in Spain

Another one that just lays on her bed staring at her phone.

• Haha 1

clickbait or will Karma continue where she left off last time, she already caught him briefly in the shower ... I'm curious but fear it is a waste of time

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

clickbait ou Karma continuera-t-elle là où elle s'est arrêtée la dernière fois, elle l'a déjà surpris brièvement sous la douche... Je suis curieux mais j'ai peur que ce soit une perte de temps

j'en aie une petite impression

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

clickbait or will Karma continue where she left off last time, she already caught him briefly in the shower ... I'm curious but fear it is a waste of time

lmao if anything were to happen it would all be clickbait!

• Upvote 3